Cadillac Mexico sales increased 24 percent to 87 units in September 2019 compared to September 2018.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac ATS sales decreased 80 percent to 1 units
- Cadillac CTS sales decreased 50 percent to 1 units
- The vehicle has been discontinued and is being replaced by the all-new Cadillac CT5 on the low end and Cadillac CT6 on the high end
- Cadillac Escalade sales decreased 24 percent to 28 units
- Cadillac XT4 sales totaled 42 units
- Cadillac XT5 sales decreased 42.31 percent to 15 units
- Cadillac XT6 sales have not yet begun in Mexico
- Cadillac does not market the CT6 nor XTS in Mexico
During the first nine months of the 2019 calendar year, Cadillac Mexico sales increased 4 percent to 796 units.
Sales Results - September 2019 - Mexico - Cadillac
|MODEL||SEP 2019 / SEP 2018||SEPTEMBER 2019||SEPTEMBER 2018||YTD 2019 / YTD 2018||YTD 2019||YTD 2018|
The Cadillac Society Take
After four consecutive months of contractions, Cadillac Mexico sales increased a healthy amount in September. The brand’s positive performance last month, along with sales volume increases during the first four months of the year, allowed sales during the first nine months of the year to exceed those recorded during the same time frame in 2018.
The healthy increase in sales is pretty much the result of the Cadillac XT4, which regains its position as the brand’s best-selling model in Mexico after being surpassed by the Escalade in August. Outside of the compact crossover, the other four Cadillac models offered in Mexico saw double-digit sales drops, with two of those models already being discontinued.
Here’s to hoping that Cadillac Mexico sales maintain their upward rhythm during the last quarter of the 2019 calendar year, as the 2020 XT5 refresh and XT4 Sport trim level join the lineup.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac Mexico sales in September 2018, except if noted
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- Cadillac news
- Running Cadillac sales results
- Third quarter 2019 Cadillac sales results:
- Cadillac sales Q3 2019 USA
- Cadillac Canada sales Q3 2019
- Cadillac China sales Q3 2019
- Cadillac South Korea sales Q3 2019:
- Cadillac Mexico Q3 2019 sales results:
- Cadillac Mexico sales July 2019
- Cadillac Mexico sales August 2019
- Cadillac Mexico sales September 2019