Cadillac South Korea sales increased 37 percent to 202 units in July 2019 compared to July 2018.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac ATS sales increased 28.57 percent to 18 units
- The vehicle has been discontinued and is being replaced by the all-new Cadillac CT5 and Cadillac CT4
- Cadillac CT6 sales decreased 44.23 percent to 29 units
- Cadillac CTS sales increased 118.18 percent to 24 units
- The vehicle has been discontinued and is being replaced by the all-new Cadillac CT5 on the low end and Cadillac CT6 on the high end
- Cadillac Escalade sales increased 115.79 percent to 41 units
- Cadillac XT5 sales increased 76.47 percent to 90 units
- Cadillac XT4 sales have not yet commenced in Korea
- The Cadillac XTS and Escalade ESV are not offered in South Korea
In the first seven months of 2019, Cadillac South Korea sales increased 6 percent to 1,050 units.
Sales Results - July 2019 - South Korea - Cadillac
|MODEL||JUL 2019 / JUL 2018||JULY 2019||JULY 2018||YTD 2019 / YTD 2018||YTD 2019||YTD 2018|
The Cadillac Society Take
Cadillac South Korea sales had an excellent July, achieving the highest growth rate during 2019, with an increase of 37.41 percent year-over-year. These positive results were obtained thanks to the fact that four of the five models that Cadillac offers in Korea registered double-digit increases in sales volume during the month, led by the CTS and the Escalade – both of which doubled their sales. For its part, the XT5 also had an outstanding month and strengthens its position as Cadillac’s best-selling model.
Meanwhile, the CT6 was the only model that saw sales volume decrease significantly, which could be caused by decreased availability in the Korean market.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac South Korea July 2018 sales, except when noted
- South Korea sales figures reflect actual vehicle registrations rather than wholesales
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- Cadillac news
- Running Cadillac sales results
- Third quarter 2019 Cadillac sales results:
- Cadillac sales Q3 2019 USA
- Cadillac Canada sales Q3 2019
- Cadillac China sales Q3 2019
- Cadillac South Korea sales Q3 2019:
- Cadillac Mexico Q3 2019 sales results:
It s worth noting that the Cadillac XT4 has yet to be introduced in the South Korean market. We expect the small crossover to launch by the end of the 2019 calendar year as a 2020 model year vehicle. The same holds true for the facelifted Cadillac XT5. It s currently unclear whether or when the Cadillac XT6 will launch in South Korea.