Cadillac Canada sales increased 23 percent to 4,155 units during the third quarter of 2020.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac ATS sales decreased 75.19 percent to 1 units
- The vehicle has been discontinued and is being replaced by the CT4 on the low end and CT5 on the high end
- Cadillac CT4 sales totaled 135 units
- Cadillac CT5 sales totaled 232 units
- Cadillac CT6 sales decreased 25.71 percent to 26 units
- The vehicle is being discontinued
- Cadillac CTS sales decreased 53.85 percent to 18 units
- The vehicle has been discontinued and is being replaced indirectly by the CT5
- Cadillac Escalade sales decreased 6.95 percent to 428 units
- Cadillac Escalade ESV sales decreased 47.62 percent to 132 units
- Cadillac XT4 sales increased 29.35 percent to 1,159 units
- Cadillac XT5 sales decreased 0.75 percent to 1,456 units
- Cadillac XT6 sales increased 297.86 percent to 553 units
- Cadillac XTS sales decreased 80 percent to 15 units
During the first nine months of the 2020 calendar year, Cadillac Canada sales decreased 2 percent to 8,747 units.
Sales Results - Q3 2020 - Canada - Cadillac
|MODEL||Q3 2020 / Q3 2019||Q3 2020||Q3 2019||YTD 2020 / YTD 2019||YTD 2020||YTD 2019|
The Cadillac Society Take
After two consecutive quarters of declines, Cadillac Canada sales increased in a healthy manner during the third quarter of the year. In fact, the 4,155 units sold last quarter represent the highest sales figure Cadillac has recorded in the Canadian market since it began reporting sales on a quarterly basis in 2018, as well as the highest in the past seven years.
This luxury marque’s outstanding performance during the quarter was driven by healthy gains in volume of the XT4 and XT6 crossovers. Additionally, the all-new CT5 and CT4 sedans added incremental sales volume. Meanwhile, the XT5 maintained a stable sales level that allowed it to continue in its usual position as the brand’s best-selling model in Canada.
The healthy gains made during Q3 enabled a noteworthy recovery in year-to-date sales. In fact, sales volume during the first three quarters of 2020 is now practically even with that of the year-ago quarters, despite significant contractions suffered during the first half of 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac Canada sales for Q3 2019, unless noted otherwise
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- Cadillac news
- Running Cadillac sales results
- Third quarter 2020 Cadillac sales results:
- Cadillac sales Q3 2020 USA
- Cadillac Canada sales Q3 2020
- Cadillac China sales Q3 2020
- Cadillac South Korea sales Q3 2020
- Cadillac South Korea sales July 2020
- Cadillac South Korea sales August 2020
- Cadillac South Korea sales September 2020
- Cadillac Mexico sales Q3 2020
- Cadillac Russia sales Q3 2020
- Cadillac Russia sales July 2020
- Cadillac Russia sales August 2020
- Cadillac Russia sales September 2020
I don’t understand.
The “Individual Model Sales..” don’t jibe with the chart!
10,284 Escalades or is it 560?
Were there no CT5 sales at all???