Cadillac Russia sales increased 79 percent to 140 units in August 2020 compared to August 2019.
Sales data for individual models is not available for August, but we do have the following information:
- Cadillac currently offers the following vehicles in Russia: CT6, Escalade, XT5 and XT6
- The brand’s best-selling model in the country is the XT5 midsize crossover, followed closely by the Escalade
- Cadillac XT6 was launched in Russia in February
- The Cadillac XT4 will soon launch in Russia
During the first eight months of 2020 calendar year, Cadillac Russia sales increased 34 percent to 778 units.
Sales Results - August 2020 - Russia - Cadillac
|MODEL||AUG 2020 / AUG 2019||AUGUST 2020||AUGUST 2019||YTD 2020 / YTD 2019||YTD 2020||YTD 2019|
The Cadillac Society Take
Cadillac Russia sales posted a substantial increase in August, marking the third consecutive month that the luxury brand increased its sales volume in the market. The 140 units delivered last month represent Cadillac’s second-best performance in the first eight months of the year in Russia, following the 181 vehicles delivered in March.
Although individual model sales data is currently unavailable due to inconveniences caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the recovery of Cadillac Russia sales is supported by the brand’s three utility vehicles, particularly the refreshed XT5 and the new XT6. Pent-up demand for both models prevented them a smooth launch in Russia during the first half of the year.
The XT4, meanwhile, will also be added to the lineup. The launch of the compact luxury crossover should result in even further growth in Cadillac Russia sales.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac Russia sales in August 2019, unless noted otherwise
- Russia sales figures reflect actual vehicle registrations rather than wholesales
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- Cadillac news
- Running Cadillac sales results
- Third quarter 2020 Cadillac sales results:
- Cadillac sales Q3 2020 USA
- Cadillac Canada sales Q3 2020
- Cadillac China sales Q3 2020
- Cadillac South Korea sales Q3 2020
- Cadillac South Korea sales July 2020
- Cadillac South Korea sales August 2020
- Cadillac South Korea sales September 2020
- Cadillac Mexico sales Q3 2020
- Cadillac Russia sales Q3 2020
- Cadillac Russia sales July 2020
- Cadillac Russia sales August 2020
- Cadillac Russia sales September 2020
Your CUE needs to have recall I have one go out and had it replaced. That one is screwed up now. I have a friend her CUE went it also. The are poorly made. Cadillac is not the car it used to be. This is my fifth one. I am looking at Lincoln’s now.
The CUE is a piece of junk
So is the CT6 imported from China?
No. No sedans. Just the CUV’s and Escalade.