Cadillac Mexico sales decreased 39 percent to 50 units in July 2020 compared to July 2019.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac ATS sales were flat at 0 units
- Cadillac CTS sales decreased 100 percent to 0 units
- Cadillac CT4 sales have not yet commenced in Mexico
- Cadillac CT5 sales have not yet commenced in Mexico
- Cadillac Escalade sales decreased 38.1 percent to 13 units
- Cadillac XT4 sales decreased 30.95 percent to 29 units
- Cadillac XT5 sales decreased 52.94 percent to 8 units
- Cadillac XT6 sales have not yet commenced in Mexico
- Cadillac does not market the CT6 in Mexico
During the first seven months of the 2020 calendar year, Cadillac Mexico sales decreased 48 percent to 329 units.
Sales Results - July 2020 - Mexico - Cadillac
|MODEL||JUL 2020 / JUL 2019||JULY 2020||JULY 2019||YTD 2020 / YTD 2019||YTD 2020||YTD 2019|
The Cadillac Society Take
For the ninth consecutive month, Cadillac Mexico sales posted significant declines in July. In particular, Cadillac’s performance in the Mexican market has been greatly impacted over the last four months by the COVID-19 pandemic, causing sales to fall to record lows in the Latin country. However, the July performance represents a healthy recovery in volume, representing the luxury marque’s best sales figure since the virus began to negatively impact Mexico.
Although all models show negative sales figures, the improvement in July was led by the Cadillac XT4, with the compact crossover achieving its best sales volume of the last four months, with 29 units sold. That enabled the XT4 to have the smallest drop within the brand, establishing itself as the best-selling Cadillac model in Mexico. Meanwhile, the Escalade and XT5 maintained very low sales levels in the Mexican market during the past month.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac Mexico sales in July 2019, unless noted otherwise
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- Cadillac news
- Running Cadillac sales results
- Third quarter 2020 Cadillac sales results:
- Cadillac sales Q3 2020 USA
- Cadillac Canada sales Q3 2020
- Cadillac China sales Q3 2020
- Cadillac South Korea sales Q3 2020
- Cadillac Mexico sales Q3 2020
- Cadillac Russia sales Q3 2020
- Cadillac Russia sales July 2020
- Cadillac Russia sales August 2020
- Cadillac Russia sales September 2020