Cadillac Mexico sales increased 50 percent to 161 units in December 2020 compared to December 2019.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac ATS sales decreased 100 percent to 0 units
- The vehicle has been discontinued and is being replaced by the CT4 on the low end and CT5 on the high end
- Cadillac CTS sales decreased 100 percent to 0 units
- The vehicle has been discontinued and is being replaced indirectly by the CT5 on the low end
- Cadillac CT4 sales have not yet commenced in Mexico
- Cadillac CT5 sales have not yet commenced in Mexico
- Cadillac Escalade sales increased 1122.22 percent to 110 units
- Cadillac XT4 sales decreased 38.1 percent to 26 units
- Cadillac XT5 sales decreased 24.24 percent to 25 units
- Cadillac XT6 sales have not yet commenced in Mexico
- The Cadillac CT6 was never offered in Mexico
During the complete 2020 calendar year, Cadillac Mexico sales decreased 27 percent to 810 units.
Sales Results - December 2020 - Mexico - Cadillac
|MODEL||DEC 2020 / DEC 2019||DECEMBER 2020||DECEMBER 2019||YTD 2020 / YTD 2019||YTD 2020||YTD 2019|
The Cadillac Society Take
Cadillac Mexico sales saw a significant jump during December 2020. The results represent the second consecutive month of growth for the luxury marque in the Mexican market.
In this fashion, Cadillac continues the momentum started in November, when it ended 12 continuous months of shrinking sales due to economic problems and a limited product portfolio in the market. However, the 50 percent jump in sales was not enough to prevent sales for the 2020 calendar year from being in the red.
The figures make it clear that Cadillac Mexico sales in December was driven entirely by the all-new fifth-generation Cadillac Escalade. During its first complete month on sale, the iconic full-size luxury SUV sold 110 units, the highest sales figure that the nameplate has registered in the Mexican market in five years. By contrast, the rest of the models saw sales drop on a year-over-year basis.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac Mexico sales in December 2019, unless noted otherwise
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- Cadillac news
- Running Cadillac sales results
- Fourth quarter 2020 Cadillac sales results:
- Cadillac sales Q4 2020 USA
- Cadillac Canada sales Q4 2020
- Cadillac China sales Q4 2020
- Cadillac South Korea sales Q4 2020
- Cadillac South Korea sales October 2020
- Cadillac South Korea sales November 2020
- Cadillac South Korea sales December 2020
- Cadillac Mexico sales Q4 2020
- Cadillac Mexico sales October 2020
- Cadillac Mexico sales November 2020
- Cadillac Mexico sales December 2020 (this page)
- Cadillac Russia sales Q4 2020
- Cadillac Russia sales October 2020
- Cadillac Russia sales November 2020
- Cadillac Russia sales December 2020