Cadillac Mexico sales increased 16 percent to 116 units in November 2020 compared to November 2019.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac ATS sales were flat at 1 units
- The vehicle has been discontinued and is being replaced by the CT4 on the low end and CT5 on the high end
- Cadillac CTS sales decreased 100 percent to 0 units
- The vehicle has been discontinued and is being replaced indirectly by the CT5 on the low end
- Cadillac CT4 sales have not yet commenced in Mexico
- Cadillac CT5 sales have not yet commenced in Mexico
- Cadillac Escalade sales increased 175.86 percent to 80 units
- Cadillac XT4 sales decreased 61.22 percent to 19 units
- Cadillac XT5 sales decreased 20 percent to 16 units
- Cadillac XT6 sales have not yet commenced in Mexico
- The Cadillac CT6 was never offered in Mexico
During the first eleven months of the 2020 calendar year, Cadillac Mexico sales decreased 35 percent to 649 units.
Sales Results - November 2020 - Mexico - Cadillac
|MODEL||NOV 2020 / NOV 2019||NOVEMBER 2020||NOVEMBER 2019||YTD 2020 / YTD 2019||YTD 2020||YTD 2019|
The Cadillac Society Take
After twelve consecutive months of diminishing sales, Cadillac Mexico sales rose in a healthy manner in November. In this way, November presented the brand’s first positive result in the Latin country since the 11 percent increase in October 2019, ending the negative commercial trajectory that it suffered during the last year. However, the bad sales streak of the prior 12 months is very much present in the year-to-date sales figures, which show a drastic decrease compared to the same period of the previous year.
The increase in Cadillac Mexico sales in November is exclusively due to the excellent performance of the all-new Cadillac Escalade, which recently launched in the Latin American country. During its first month on sale in Mexico, the fifth-gen Escalade achieved the highest monthly sales figure in the recent past in Mexico, with 80 units sold, making it the brand’s best-selling model last month and by far surpassing the XT4. Meanwhile, both the compact crossover and the Cadillac XT5 – typically Cadillac’s best-selling models in Mexico and in other global markets – continued with notable double-digit declines in the country.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac Mexico sales in November 2019, unless noted otherwise
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- Cadillac news
- Running Cadillac sales results
- Fourth quarter 2020 Cadillac sales results:
- Cadillac sales Q4 2020 USA
- Cadillac Canada sales Q4 2020
- Cadillac China sales Q4 2020
- Cadillac South Korea sales Q4 2020
- Cadillac South Korea sales October 2020
- Cadillac South Korea sales November 2020
- Cadillac South Korea sales December 2020
- Cadillac Mexico sales Q4 2020
- Cadillac Mexico sales October 2020
- Cadillac Mexico sales November 2020 (this page)
- Cadillac Mexico sales December 2020
- Cadillac Russia sales Q4 2020
- Cadillac Russia sales October 2020
- Cadillac Russia sales November 2020
- Cadillac Russia sales December 2020
Is Cadillac planning on selling the CT4 & 5 models in this market? Seems like this will be an all SUV and CUV market for them going forward.