Cadillac Canada sales increased 85 percent to 3,753 units during the first quarter of 2021.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac CT4 sales totaled 198 units
- Cadillac CT5 sales increased 233.67 percent to 297 units
- Cadillac CTS sales decreased 86.46 percent to 5 units
- Cadillac Escalade sales increased 126.37 percent to 498 units
- Cadillac Escalade ESV sales increased 80.02 percent to 180 units
- Cadillac XT4 sales increased 47.48 percent to 935 units
- Cadillac XT5 sales increased 83.67 percent to 1,181 units
- Cadillac XT6 sales increased 91.6 percent to 456 units
- Cadillac XTS sales decreased 75 percent to 3 units
Sales Results - Q1 2021 - Canada - Cadillac
|MODEL||Q1 2021 / Q1 2020||Q1 2021||Q1 2020|
The Cadillac Society Take
Cadillac Canada sales saw a significant increase during the first quarter of 2021. The performance represents the third consecutive quarter that Cadillac sales have increased in the Canadian market, following Q3 2020 and Q4 2020. In addition, the sales represent the best Q1 sales in Cadillac’s history in Canada, surpassing the previous record set in 1979.
In fact, Cadillac is the fastest-growing luxury brand in Canada, racking up three quarters of healthy increases alongside strong Q3 and Q4 2020 performances.
All current Cadillac models increased their sales figures during Q1 in Canada, with outstanding double- and triple-digit gains (with the only exceptions being the discontinued CTS and XTS sedans). A particular standout was the 84 percent increase in sales of the Cadillac XT5: with 1,181 deliveries during the first three months of the year, the XT5 consolidates its spot as the brand’s best-selling model in the Canadian market.
In addition, sales of the all-new Cadillac Escalade doubled compared to the first quarter of 2020 (when adding both body variants of the full-size luxury SUV). With a total of 678 deliveries in Q1, the iconic range-topper posted its best performance over the last several years in Canada.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac Canada sales for Q1 2020, unless noted otherwise
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- Cadillac news
- Running Cadillac sales results
- Q1 2021 Cadillac sales results:
- Cadillac sales Q1 2021 USA
- Cadillac Canada sales Q1 2021 (this page)
- Cadillac China sales Q1 2021
- Cadillac South Korea sales Q1 2021
- Cadillac South Korea sales January 2021
- Cadillac South Korea sales February 2021
- Cadillac South Korea sales March 2021
- Cadillac Mexico sales Q1 2021
- Cadillac Russia sales Q1 2021
- Cadillac Russia sales January 2021
- Cadillac Russia sales February 2021
- Cadillac Russia sales March 2021