Cadillac Mexico sales increased 34 percent to 91 units in March 2021 compared to March 2020.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac CT4 sales have not yet commenced in Mexico
- Cadillac CT5 sales have not yet commenced in Mexico
- Cadillac CTS sales totaled 2 units
- Cadillac Escalade sales increased 384.62 percent to 63 units
- Cadillac XT4 sales decreased 72.22 percent to 10 units
- Cadillac XT5 sales decreased 11.11 percent to 16 units
- Cadillac XT6 sales have not yet commenced in Mexico
- The Cadillac CT6 was never offered in Mexico
During the first three months of the 2021 calendar year, Cadillac Mexico sales increased 35 percent to 249 units.
Sales Results - March 2021 - Mexico - Cadillac
|MODEL||MAR 2021 / MAR 2020||MARCH 2021||MARCH 2020||YTD 2021 / YTD 2020||YTD 2021||YTD 2020|
The Cadillac Society Take
Cadillac Mexico sales continued their positive trend with a healthy increase in March, which becomes the fifth consecutive month that the luxury marque has increased its sales in the Mexican market. The strong performance last month follows gains of 33 percent in February and 40 percent in January, enabling Cadillac to close the first quarter of the year with a 35.3 percent gain in sales volume and a total of 249 deliveries.
In much the same way as during the most recent months of gains, Cadillac Mexico sales in March were driven by exceptionally strong performance of the all-new Cadillac Escalade. The full-size SUV continues to increase its success in the Mexican market, posting a three-digit increase that consolidates it as the best-selling Cadillac vehicle in the Latin American country. In contrast, sales of the XT4 and XT5 crossovers were in the red in March.
It’s also worth noting that the Cadillac CT4, CT5 and XT6 have not yet launched in Mexico. It’s unclear when or even if the trio will make their way to the Mexico. As it stands, the Cadillac portfolio in the country consists of the XT4, XT5 and Escalade.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac Mexico sales in March 2020, unless noted otherwise
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- Cadillac newsCadillac Mexico news
- Running Cadillac sales results
- Q1 2021 Cadillac sales results:
- Cadillac sales Q1 2021 USA
- Cadillac Canada sales Q1 2021
- Cadillac China sales Q1 2021
- Cadillac South Korea sales Q1 2021
- Cadillac South Korea sales January 2021
- Cadillac South Korea sales February 2021
- Cadillac South Korea sales March 2021
- Cadillac Mexico sales Q1 2021
- Cadillac Russia sales Q1 2021
- Cadillac Russia sales January 2021
- Cadillac Russia sales February 2021
- Cadillac Russia sales March 2021