Cadillac Mexico sales increased 33 percent to 88 units in February 2021 compared to February 2020.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac CT4 sales have not yet commenced in Mexico
- Cadillac CT5 sales have not yet commenced in Mexico
- Cadillac Escalade sales increased 241.18 percent to 58 units
- Cadillac XT4 sales decreased 48.28 percent to 15 units
- Cadillac XT5 sales decreased 16.67 percent to 15 units
- Cadillac XT6 sales have not yet commenced in Mexico
- The Cadillac CT6 was never offered in Mexico
During the first two months of the 2021 calendar year, Cadillac Mexico sales increased 36 percent to 158 units.
Sales Results - February 2021 - Mexico - Cadillac
|MODEL||FEB 2021 / FEB 2020||FEBRUARY 2021||FEBRUARY 2020||YTD 2021 / YTD 2020||YTD 2021||YTD 2020|
The Cadillac Society Take
After posting a 40 percent increase in January, Cadillac Mexico sales saw another healthy increase in February. The figures represent the fourth consecutive monthly increase in Cadillac sales in the Mexican market, where the luxury marque previously suffered a long-running contraction lasting 12 months as a result of limited and aging vehicle portfolio.
After having sold down the discontinued Cadillac ATS and CTS sedans, the luxury marque’s lineup in Mexico today consists exclusively of the Escalade, XT4 and XT5 utility vehicles. All three models are offered in limited trim levels in Mexico.
The all-new Cadillac Escalade was once again the main driver of the increase in February sales volume, further strengthening its position as the brand’s best-selling vehicle in Mexico.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac Mexico sales in February 2020, unless noted otherwise
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- Cadillac news
- Running Cadillac sales results
- Q1 2021 Cadillac sales results:
- Cadillac sales Q1 2021 USA
- Cadillac Canada sales Q1 2021
- Cadillac China sales Q1 2021
- Cadillac South Korea sales Q1 2021
- Cadillac South Korea sales January 2021
- Cadillac South Korea sales February 2021
- Cadillac South Korea sales March 2021
- Cadillac Mexico sales Q1 2021
- Cadillac Mexico sales January 2021
- Cadillac Mexico sales February 2021 (this page)
- Cadillac Mexico sales March 2021
- Cadillac Russia sales Q1 2021
- Cadillac Russia sales January 2021
- Cadillac Russia sales February 2021
- Cadillac Russia sales March 2021