Cadillac Canada sales increased 15 percent to 4,797 units during the second quarter of 2023.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac CT4 sales increased 7.77 percent to 208 units
- Cadillac CT5 sales increased 42.63 percent to 271 units
- Cadillac Escalade sales increased 20.7 percent to 758 units
- Cadillac Escalade ESV sales increased 33.86 percent to 257 units
- Cadillac Lyriq sales totaled 167 units
- Cadillac XT4 sales increased 12.22 percent to 1,350 units
- Cadillac XT5 sales decreased 0.32 percent to 1,270 units
- Cadillac XT6 sales increased 1.78 percent to 516 units
During the first six month of the 2023 calendar year, Cadillac Canada sales increased 18.8 percent to 8,602 units.
Sales Results - Q2 2023 - Canada - Cadillac
|MODEL||Q2 2023 / Q2 2022||Q2 2023||Q2 2022||YTD 2023 / YTD 2022||YTD 2023||YTD 2022|
The Cadillac Society Take
The healthy increase in Cadillac Canada sales during the second quarter of the year enables the luxury brand to continue on an upward path, racking up four consecutive quarters of growth in the Canadian market. The solid performance can be attributed to strong demand for new vehicles as well as excellent performance by its dealer body.
The majority of Cadillac models saw gains during the second quarter of 2023 thanks to continued improvements in landed, or on the ground, inventory. In particular, the Cadillac CT5 saw the highest growth rate, both during the quarter and during the first half of the year. It was followed by the Cadillac Escalade, which managed to be in the green and overcome a poor performance during the first quarter of the year. Additionally, the all-new Cadillac Lyriq had its best result to date in Canada, recording 167 units during Q2.
In contrast, the Cadillac XT5 was the marque’s only model to suffer a slight drop in sales volume during the second quarter in the Canadian market. The crossover recorded virtually the same volume that it did a year ago, maintaining its position as Cadillac’s second-best-selling nameplate in Canada, behind the XT4.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac Canada sales for Q2 2022, unless noted otherwise
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- Cadillac news
- Running Cadillac sales results
- Cadillac sales results for Q2 2023