Cadillac sales in the United States increased 15 percent to 38,877 units during the second quarter of 2023.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac CT4 sales increased 4.09 percent to 2,724 units
- Cadillac CT5 sales increased 29.37 percent to 5,396 units
- Cadillac Escalade sales decreased 21.21 percent to 7,265 units
- Cadillac Escalade ESV sales totaled 4,290 units
- Cadillac Lyriq sales totaled 1,348 units
- Cadillac XT4 sales increased 5.56 percent to 5,734 units
- Cadillac XT5 sales increased 2.62 percent to 6,815 units
- Cadillac XT6 sales decreased 5.25 percent to 5,305 units
During the first six months of the 2023 calendar year, U.S. Cadillac sales increased 21.5 percent to 75,198 units.
Sales Results - Q2 2023 - USA - Cadillac
|MODEL||Q2 2023 / Q2 2022||Q2 2023||Q2 2022||YTD 2023 / YTD 2022||YTD 2023||YTD 2022|
The Cadillac Society Take
The healthy increase in Cadillac sales during the second quarter of 2023 expands the marque’s positive performance in the US market, representing one of its best quarterly records during the last three years. In fact, the second quarter 2023 performance is very close to the 39,135 deliveries Cadillac recorded during the highly successful fourth quarter of 2022. With the Q2 2023 performance, the luxury brand accumulates four consecutive quarters of sales gains in the United States.
Nearly all Cadillac models posted healthy sales growth in Q2, including the Cadillac Escalade, which managed to break its losing streak by posting one of its best quarterly records. The full-size luxury SUV further strengthened its position as the best-selling Cadillac model thanks to its outstanding volume of 11,555 deliveries between both the regular-length Escalade and the extended-length Escalade ESV. In addition, the new Cadillac Lyriq achieved its best quarterly result to date with a total of 1,348 units sold.
The Cadillac XT6 was the only model to be in the red on a year-over-year basis. Even so, the 5,305 units represent a healthy improvement compared to the 4,762 deliveries recorded during the first quarter. In any case, all Cadillac models completed the first half of the year in the green thanks to an improvement in inventory.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac sales for Q2 2022, unless noted otherwise
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- Cadillac news
- Running Cadillac sales results
- Cadillac sales results for Q2 2023