Cadillac sales in the United States fell seven percent to 33,703 units during the second quarter of 2022.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac CT4 sales increased 13.63 percent to 2,617 units
- Cadillac CT5 sales increased 70.18 percent to 4,171 units
- Cadillac Escalade sales decreased 15.2 percent to 9,221 units
- Both regular-length Escalade and Escalade ESV sales are included in this line item
- Cadillac XT4 sales increased 116.24 percent to 5,432 units
- Cadillac XT5 sales decreased 37.19 percent to 6,641 units
- Cadillac XT6 sales decreased 21.7 percent to 5,599 units
During the first six months of the 2022 calendar year, U.S. Cadillac sales decreased 15.6 percent to 61,919 units.
Sales Results - Q2 2022 - USA - Cadillac
|MODEL||Q2 2022 / Q2 2021||Q2 2022||Q2 2021||YTD 2022 / YTD 2021||YTD 2022||YTD 2021|
The Cadillac Society Take
Cadillac sales were once again in the red during the second quarter of 2022, thereby accumulating a full year of consecutive quarterly declines in the U.S. market. Even so, the 33,703 deliveries experienced during Q2 2022 represents the marque’s higher sales volume in the last four quarters thanks to a notable improvement in availability of several vehicles.
The increase in Q2 2022 sales compared to previous quarters was the result of significant gains made by the Cadillac XT4 and CT5. The high three-digital growth for the XT4 and double-digit gains for the CT5 enabled the nameplates to be in the green for both Q2 as well as during the first six months of the 2022 calendar year. Additionally, the Cadillac CT4 was also in the green during the period, albeit posting a slightly lower gains.
By contrast, the Cadillac Escalade lost momentum, posting the very first quarterly sales drop since the all-new, fifth-generation model went on sale. However, the full-size SUV maintained a noticeable lead over other Cadillac nameplates, solidly remaining the brand’s best-selling model.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to U.S. Cadillac sales for Q2 2021, unless noted otherwise
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- Cadillac news
- Running Cadillac sales results
- Q2 2022 Cadillac sales results:
- Cadillac sales Q2 2022 USA (this page)
- Cadillac Canada sales Q2 2022
- Cadillac China sales Q2 2022
- Cadillac South Korea sales Q2 2022
- Cadillac South Korea sales April 2022
- Cadillac South Korea sales May 2022
- Cadillac South Korea sales June 2022
- Cadillac Mexico sales Q2 2022
- Cadillac Russia sales Q2 2022
- Cadillac Russia sales April 2022
- Cadillac Russia sales May 2022
- Cadillac Russia sales June 2022
I’m not surprised to read that Cadillac Sales are down. I’ve been shopping for a new Cadillac to replace my CT6, when the lease is up and every Cadillac dealer I’ve spoken with is added a premium to the MSRP. One as much as $7,000. I refuse to pay a premium, so I’ll but my CT6 at the end of the lease and I’ll do the same when my XT5 lease is up next year. IF WE REFUSE TO PAY PREMIUMS DEALERS WILL STOP CHARGING THEM !!!