Cadillac Canada sales fell 10 percent to 4,189 units during the second quarter of 2022.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac CT4 sales decreased 19.92 percent to 193 units
- Cadillac CT5 sales decreased 35.82 percent to 190 units
- Cadillac CT6 sales were flat at 2 units
- Cadillac Escalade sales decreased 21.4 percent to 628 units
- Cadillac Escalade ESV sales decreased 11.11 percent to 192 units
- Cadillac XT4 sales increased 38.28 percent to 1,203 units
- Cadillac XT5 sales decreased 25.19 percent to 1,274 units
- Cadillac XT6 sales decreased 1.93 percent to 507 units
During the first six month of the 2022 calendar year, Cadillac Canada sales decreased 13.8 percent to 7,238 units.
Sales Results - Q2 2022 - Canada - Cadillac
|MODEL||Q2 2022 / Q2 2021||Q2 2022||Q2 2021||YTD 2022 / YTD 2021||YTD 2022||YTD 2021|
The Cadillac Society Take
Although the June results represent the fourth consecutive decline in quarterly Cadillac Canada sales, the second quarter represents is a significant improvement over every quarter during the 2021 calendar year. More specifically, the 4,189 units Cadillac sold in the Canadian market during Q2 marks an increase of 1,140 deliveries from the 3,049 vehicles sold in the first quarter of 2022 as a result of significant improvement in availability of Cadillac crossover utility vehicles.
In particular, the Cadillac XT4 was the marque’s standout model during the second quarter in Canada, as it was the only model that managed to post an uptick in sales on a year-over-year basis. The compact crossover posted a solid double-digit increase to 1,203 units, making it the second most popular nameplate in the lineup, after the Cadillac XT5 managed to regain its leadership position for the quarter.
By contrast, the Cadillac Escalade posted its first sales drop since the launch of the fifth-generation model. The full-size SUV was affected by lower unit availability throughout North America, where demand continues to be high. However, both Escalade body variants – the regular-length Escalade and extended-length Escalade ESV – are in the green for the first six months of the 2022 calendar year thanks to triple-digit increases during Q1 2022.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac Canada sales for Q2 2021, unless noted otherwise
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- Cadillac news
- Running Cadillac sales results
- Q2 2022 Cadillac sales results:
- Cadillac sales Q2 2022 USA
- Cadillac Canada sales Q2 2022 (this page)
- Cadillac China sales Q2 2022
- Cadillac South Korea sales Q2 2022
- Cadillac South Korea sales April 2022
- Cadillac South Korea sales May 2022
- Cadillac South Korea sales June 2022
- Cadillac Mexico sales Q2 2022
- Cadillac Russia sales Q2 2022
- Cadillac Russia sales April 2022
- Cadillac Russia sales May 2022
- Cadillac Russia sales June 2022