Cadillac sales in the United States jumped 75 percent to 39,135 units during the fourth quarter of 2022.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac CT4 sales increased 56.16 percent to 2,180 units
- Cadillac CT5 sales increased 197.85 percent to 5,391 units
- Cadillac Escalade sales increased 9.35 percent to 10,568 units
- Cadillac Lyriq sales totaled 86 units
- Cadillac XT4 sales increased 123.34 percent to 6,803 units
- Cadillac XT5 sales increased 139.4 percent to 8,446 units
- Cadillac XT6 sales increased 92.55 percent to 5,661 units
During the complete 2022 calendar year, U.S. Cadillac sales increased 14 percent to 134,726 units.
Sales Results - Q4 2022 - USA - Cadillac
|MODEL||Q4 2022 / Q4 2021||Q4 2022||Q4 2021||YTD 2022 / YTD 2021||YTD 2022||YTD 2021|
The Cadillac Society Take
Cadillac sales increased significantly during the fourth quarter of 2022 in the U.S. market, marking a significant volume recovery that enabled the luxury marque to not only bring Q4 into the green, but also the year-to-date figures. In fact, these results represent Cadillac’s second consecutive quarterly increase in the United States, as well as the marque’s best sales volume since the arrival of the COVID-19 pandemic in early 2020.
Sales of all Cadillac models grew during the fourth quarter, most experiencing substantial double- and triple-digit gains. As such, Q4 2022 marked the return of the best-selling Cadillac Escalade to growth after two straight quarters of being in the red due to supply chain issues that limited production and inventory. The all-new Cadillac Lyriq EV registered 86 units in its second quarter of being on sale, albeit in an obviously limited capacity.
It’s also worth highlighting the growth rates experienced by the Cadillac CT5, XT5 and XT4. The CT5 luxury sedan saw one of the best quarterly sales records since its launch, while the XT5 had a strong volume recovery with 8,446 during the quarter, putting it closest to the Escalade for the first time since the launch of the fifth-gen Escalade.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to U.S. Cadillac sales for Q4 2021, unless noted otherwise
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- Cadillac news
- Running Cadillac sales results
- Q4 2022 Cadillac sales results:
- Cadillac sales Q4 2022 USA (this page)
- Cadillac Canada sales Q4 2022
- Cadillac China sales Q4 2022
- Cadillac South Korea sales Q4 2022
- Cadillac South Korea sales October 2022
- Cadillac South Korea sales November 2022
- Cadillac South Korea sales December 2022
- Cadillac Mexico sales Q4 2022
- Cadillac Russia sales Q4 2022
- Cadillac Russia sales October 2022
- Cadillac Russia sales November 2022
- Cadillac Russia sales December 2022
I wish to read articles related to Lyriq owners and their reactions after driving their cars.
What is happening to the Lyriq. Obviously there are issues as they have only minimal sales and presumably production. Their goal was 5,000 units by 12/31.
It’s a slow production ramp. This was going to be the case until the Ultium Cells (battery) plants go online. The first one just opened a few weeks ago.