Cadillac Mexico sales decreased 30 percent to 87 units in March 2023 compared to March 2022.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac CT4 sales have not yet commenced in Mexico
- Cadillac CT5 sales have not yet commenced in Mexico
- Cadillac Escalade sales decreased 40.86 percent to 55 units
- Cadillac XT4 sales increased 25 percent to 15 units
- Cadillac XT5 sales decreased 15 percent to 17 units
- Cadillac XT6 sales have not yet commenced in Mexico
During the first three months of the 2023 calendar year, Cadillac Mexico sales fell 29 percent to 235 units.
Sales Results - March 2023 - Mexico - Cadillac
|MODEL||MAR 2023 / MAR 2022||MARCH 2023||MARCH 2022||YTD 2023 / YTD 2022||YTD 2023||YTD 2022|
The Cadillac Society Take
Cadillac Mexico sales returned to the red in March, registering a notable double-digit decrease. The luxury marque has not been able to improve its performance in the Mexican market, where it has already accumulated three consecutive months of declines due to the persistently low inventory levels.
Like during January and February, the drop in Cadillac Mexico sales during March was driven by a significant reduction in the sales volume of the Cadillac Escalade. Despite experiencing a lower rate of decline compared to prior months, Cadillac’s iconic full-size SUV has failed to recover its typical sales level in the Latin country due to logistical difficulties affecting availability.
Only the Cadillac XT4 managed to be in the green compared to March 2022, though it only added more three year-over-year.
Year-to-date, both the XT4 and Cadillac XT5 have posted notable double- and triple-digit increases.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac Mexico sales in March 2022, unless noted otherwise
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- Cadillac news
- Running Cadillac sales results
- Cadillac sales results for Q1 2023