Cadillac Canada sales increased 25 percent to 3,805 units during the first quarter of 2023.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac CT4 sales increased 78.79 percent to 177 units
- Cadillac CT5 sales increased 31.76 percent to 278 units
- Cadillac Escalade sales decreased 4.43 percent to 691 units
- Cadillac Escalade ESV sales decreased 5.45 percent to 226 units
- Cadillac Lyriq sales totaled 52 units
- Cadillac XT4 sales increased 44.71 percent to 1,052 units
- Cadillac XT5 sales increased 21.41 percent to 998 units
- Cadillac XT6 sales increased 45.17 percent to 331 units
Sales Results - Q1 2023 - Canada - Cadillac
|MODEL||Q1 2023 / Q1 2022||Q1 2023||Q1 2022|
The Cadillac Society Take
Cadillac Canada sales saw healthy growth during the first quarter of the year. In fact, the new increase represents the third consecutive quarter of Cadillac Canada being in the green, as the marque saw improvements in the availability of its vehicles in the country.
During the first quarter, most of Cadillac’s models were in the green at remarkable double-digit rates. The quarter was led by the Cadillac XT4 as the marque’s most popular model for the second consecutive quarter. Once again, the small luxury crossover was closely followed by the XT5 in second with nearly 1,000 units. In addition, the all-new Lyriq recorded its first 52 deliveries in Canada during the first three months of the year.
By contrast, the Cadillac Escalade was the marque’s only nameplate to be in the red during the first quarter. Both body configurations of the full-size SUV suffered slight drops in sales volume of four and five percent due to lower unit availability of the model in the Canadian market.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac Canada sales for Q1 2022, unless noted otherwise
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- Cadillac news
- Running Cadillac sales results
- Cadillac sales results for Q1 2023