Cadillac Mexico sales increased 32 percent to 98 units in October 2021 compared to October 2020.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac CTS sales totaled 0 units
- Cadillac CT4 sales have not yet commenced in Mexico
- Cadillac CT5 sales have not yet commenced in Mexico
- Cadillac Escalade sales increased 335 percent to 87 units
- Cadillac XT4 sales decreased 84.38 percent to 5 units
- Cadillac XT5 sales decreased 72.73 percent to 6 units
- Cadillac XT6 sales have not yet commenced in Mexico
- The Cadillac CT6 was never offered in Mexico
During the first ten months of the 2021 calendar year, Cadillac Mexico sales increased 99.6 percent to 1,064 units.
Sales Results - October 2021 - Mexico - Cadillac
|MODEL||OCT 2021 / OCT 2020||OCTOBER 2021||OCTOBER 2020||YTD 2021 / YTD 2020||YTD 2021||YTD 2020|
The Cadillac Society Take
In October, Cadillac Mexico sales saw a healthy increase, continuing the marque’s positive trajectory despite the highly challenging environment brought about by the global semiconductor shortage. Although the October results represent the 11th consecutive month of sales volume growth for Cadillac in Mexico, it also represents a change from the triple-digit growth rate experienced in previous months.
The fifth-generation Cadillac Escalade was once again the model that drove the luxury marque’s growth in the Mexican market, selling four times as many units in October 2021 compared to the same timeframe in 2020. As such, the iconic full-size luxury SUV increases its position as the best-selling Cadillac in Mexico.
By comparison, the XT4 and XT5 crossovers continue to see declines in sales volume as a result of a lack of inventory caused by idled production.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac Mexico sales in October 2020, unless noted otherwise
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- Cadillac news
- Running Cadillac sales results
- Cadillac sales results for Q4 2021:
- Cadillac sales Q4 2021 USA
- Cadillac Canada sales Q4 2021
- Cadillac China sales Q4 2021
- Cadillac South Korea sales Q4 2021
- Cadillac South Korea sales October 2021
- Cadillac South Korea sales November 2021
- Cadillac South Korea sales December 2021
- Cadillac Mexico sales Q4 2021
- Cadillac Russia sales Q4 2021
- Cadillac Russia sales October 2021
- Cadillac Russia sales November 2021
- Cadillac Russia sales December 2021