A Cadillac XT4 discount offer takes up to $500 off 2021 models during September 2021. A separate offer of $500 off combined with 0.9 percent financing is also available for the 2021 models. Additionally, Cadillac is offering a $500 rebate toward the lease of a 2021 XT4 crossover to current eligible non-GM lessees.
Notably, it appears the automaker is no longer offering manufacturer rebates for any remaining 2020 XT4 units.
Cadillac XT4 Incentives
Cadillac XT4 discount offers during September 2021 are as follows:
- Discount Offers: $500 purchase allowance
- Finance Offers: 0.9 percent APR for 72 months + $500 purchase allowance
- Lease Offer: $369 per month for 36 months
- Applies to 2021 XT4 Luxury FWD
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- For current lessees of 2016 or newer select non-GM vehicles:
- $3,519 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- $500 cash incentive available
Interested parties should note that all of the above Cadillac XT4 discount offers will be valid through September 30th, 2021.
Cadillac XT4 Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 Cadillac XT4 trim levels with their corresponding starting MSRPs, $1,195 destination charge included:
- Luxury – $36,990
- Premium Luxury – $40,990
- Sport – $41,190
- Must take delivery from an authorized dealer’s stock by September 30th, 2021, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for these Cadillac XT4 discount offers.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offers might not be available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Cadillac Society will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.