During February 2023, a Cadillac CT4 discount offers $500 toward the lease of the luxury sedan. This discount offer is only applicable toward Premium Luxury and Sport trims, and is exclusive to 2023 model year vehicles, meaning that it excludes all remaining 2021 or 2022 models. The offer also excludes the performance-oriented Cadillac CT4-V and the ultra-high-performance Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing.
Cadillac CT4 Incentives
Nationwide Cadillac CT4 discount offers available throughout February 2023 are as follows:
- Lease offer: $500 allowance
- Applies to CT4 Premium Luxury and Sport models
- For lessees of 2018 model year or newer GM vehicle through GM Financial
- For lessees of 2018 model year or newer non-GM vehicles for at least 30 days prior to new vehicle sale
Interested parties should note that in order to take advantage of the aforementioned Cadillac CT4 discount, delivery of a new vehicle must be taken before February 28th, 2023.
The lack of a more attractive incentive this month is due to a high-demand, low-supply scenario of the luxury sedan thanks to ongoing supplier constraints.
Cadillac CT4 Pricing
For reference, here are the applicable 2023 Cadillac CT4 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,195 destination charge:
- Luxury – $35,790
- Premium Luxury – $40,690
- Sport – $41,890
- Must take delivery by February 28th, 2023 unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Cadillac CT4 discount offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offers might not be available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Cadillac Society will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.