During December 2020, a Cadillac XT6 promotion offers $2,500 off the price of the 2020 model year of the three-row luxury crossover. Notably, the cash incentive may be combined with zero-interest financing for well-qualified buyers on all 2020 XT6 models. Meanwhile, a second, smaller $500 incentive is available for 2021 XT6 models, which may also be combined with interest-free financing.
Cadillac is also offering $2,000 towards the lease of 2020 or 2021 XT6 models for current eligible lessees. We should note all of the aforementioned offers are available nationwide.
Cadillac XT6 Promotions
The nationwide Cadillac XT6 discount offers in December 2020 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offers:
- 2020 XT6: $2,500 cash allowance
- 2021 XT6: $500 cash allowance
- Featured Finance Offer: 0 percent APR for up to 72 months
- Plus $2,500 cash allowance for 2020 XT6 models
- Plus $500 cash allowance for 2021 XT6 models
- Featured Lease Offers: $2,000 toward the lease of a 2020 or 2021 XT6
- Must be a current lessee of a 2015 model year or newer GM vehicle though GM Financial or a current lessee of a 2015 model year or newer non-GM vehicle for at least 30 days prior to the new vehicle sale
- Example Offer: $389 per month for 36 months for 2020 XT6 FWD Premium Luxury
- $4,869 due at signing for eligible current lessees (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
Interested parties should note that the above Cadillac XT6 discount offers will run through January 4th, 2021.
For reference, we’re providing the 2020 and 2021 XT6 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs below. The figures include the $995 destination charge:
- Premium Luxury – $53,690
- Sport – $58,090
- Luxury – $48,990
- Premium Luxury – $53,790
- Sport – $58,190
- Must take delivery by January 4th, 2021.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Cadillac XT6 discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Cadillac Society will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Want to stay up to date on all things Cadillac? Then be sure to subscribe to Cadillac Society for Cadillac XT6 news and around-the-clock Cadillac news coverage. We also invite you to join the latest discussions in our Cadillac forums.