Home » Topics » Cadillac Forum » Cadillac Escalade Forum » 2021 Escalade Premium Luxury Platinum

2021 Escalade Premium Luxury Platinum

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Participant

Hello; Jeff from Pittsburgh. From what I have heard and have been told by my dealer, the process of actually getting to the actual production week is slow. But, the fact that Cadillac has accepted your order is what counts. It will get built for sure. I am still waiting for this first step and for sure would welcome getting to 3000. Perhaps someone that has actually been through this process can better convey the needed timing from 3000 to getting produced. Good luck!

[email protected]
    Participant

Hit 3300 today so maybe I hit TPW soon

Participant
    Participant

Hello everyone, Jeff again from Pittsburgh. Well, today was my dealers allocation day and once again Cadillac did not accept my build. All of this is beyond frustrating. I want to touring package, but with that it makes me take the performance package. But, according to my dealer, the performance package is at zero build for the moment. Thus, Cadillac continues to put me on hold; code 1100. One day, if I am still alive, I will be able to say; thank God as they took it! All the best to everyone out there.

AmandaS
    Participant

So I finally have movement….just found out I am at 3400 with a target production of 11/8/21 (which is today).

Anyone know the next step, and how long until I may have the vehicle in my possession?

I am very eager and excited.

Participant
    Participant

Happy for you Amanda; Jeff from Pittsburgh. Unfortunately I am not the correct person to help you going forward as mine has not been accepted as of today. Can’t wait to see you comments going forward.

AmandaS
    Participant

Bummer Jeff, I know it is such a long process and you have almost 2 months on my original order. I did have to make my sacrifice with the super cruise. But I don’t even drive the freeways as my work is 5 mins from my house.

This can hopefully be my Christmas present.

Participant
    Participant

No worries Amanda. My dealers next allocation is this Thursday so I am hoping for movement on my order. Will keep you posted.

AmandaS
    Participant

Hi All,

I will continue to document my updates, to hopefully help other’s out.

On 11/8/21, 3400 (target production of 11/8/21)

On 11/10/21, 4000. I am excited to finally know my car is officially built. It is now ready to ship.

Now how long will it take from Texas to San Diego?

Shari
    Participant

Hi AmandaS!

My 2022 Premium Luxury Escalade ESV was built 10/25 and was sent from Arlington, TX to Midlothian, TX where it has been sitting and waiting to be shipped out. My dealer said all the MY22 he has ordered and were just built are all sitting there with mine and it says “delayed” in his system for all of them. He said he’s not sure why because they aren’t in a chip hold but he thinks they are shipping out the remainder of the MY21’s y that they have there. So hopefully they will start shipping ours out soon🤞🏻

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Shari.
    AmandaS
    Participant

Thanks Shari. I reached out to by dealer and awaiting to see if they know anything else (they are horrible at updating me).

Shari
    Participant

I’m going to reach out to my dealer this week and see if he knows anything more. I will let you know what I find out if anything.

BrightH
    Participant

Hello
    I placed an order for a 2022 Sports Platinum mid August…does anyone have any idea how long it should take?

Participant
    Participant

Hello BrightH; Jeff from Pittsburgh. I also placed my order in mid August and to date mine has not officially been accepted by Cadillac. I wish I could offer you the needed comments, but unfortunately I cannot. If you are still at code 1100, all I can say is that you have a ways to go. I hope you will have better luck than me.

AmandaS
    Participant

Shari all my dealer said it should arrive by early December.

Shari
    Participant

AmandaS,
    That’s good news!! I’m still waiting for an update from my dealer as I have not heard back from him yet. We will have to keep our fingers and toes crossed!!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 157 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.