Home » Topics » Cadillac Forum » Cadillac Escalade Forum » 2021 Escalade Premium Luxury Platinum

2021 Escalade Premium Luxury Platinum

Viewing 7 posts - 151 through 157 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Participant

Hello Amanda and Shari; Happy New Year (Jeff from Pittsburgh). My Escalade made it to Ohio on a train, but still not to the dealer yet. Hopefully this week. Shari, hope you have received better news regarding the shipment of yours.

Shari
    Participant

Hi Jeff! Happy New Year to you as well!! That’s awesome about your Escalade!!! So close!! I did receive some very good news last Friday that my Escalade now has an ETA of 1/27. So it should get to the dealer around that time!!! Then it will need to be shipped to me in Washington state!! I do see the light at the end of the tunnel so I’m very happy!! Cheers to a great year and finally receiving our Escalade’s!!!

Participant
    Participant

Happy for you Shari; that is also great news. One day it will actually happen and for sure I am looking forward to that first drive. Its been a long journey getting to this stage, but from everything I hear it is certainly worth the wait. Again, great news on your end.

AmandaS
    Participant

Happy New Year! Exciting news for you two.

I am still loving my car.

Participant
    Participant

Day 334 since my initial order was placed. Finally & tomorrow, I will arrive at my dealers at 4pm eastern time to take it home – Jeff from Pittsburgh. Enjoyed the journey with you both Samantha and Shari. All the best to you both going forward!

AmandaS
    Participant

Congratulations Jeff! Enjoy the new ride.

Boston
    Participant

Looking for advice to increase my display brightness or change the dark to a white background. I have a 2021 Escalade Platinum… I turned up the brightness as far as it will go but during the day the display is really dark and hard to see at times… Any suggestions? Thank you in advance – Hal

Viewing 7 posts - 151 through 157 (of 157 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.