Home » Topics » Cadillac Forum » Cadillac Escalade Forum » 2021 Escalade Premium Luxury Platinum

2021 Escalade Premium Luxury Platinum

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    sdonell
    Participant

Just took delivery of a 2021 Premium Luxury Platinum today. So far, other than seats that feel a bit on the firm side, it is great. Still learning how to operate all the design features. The stereo is phenomenal and the ride is tight and solid. Power is not overwhelming but more than adequate.

drjp80
    Participant

I have black on black premium luxury. Love it.

PeteinSC
    Participant

I have a Platinum on order with Super Cruise. Hope to have it sooner rather than later so I can retire the 2018 Premium Lux.

PeteinNY
    Participant

I also have a Platinum on order with Super Cruise-since Mid November. My dealer doesn’t have any idea when it will be available. Has your dealer given you an idea as to delivery timing?

daw244
    Participant

I have the 2021 black premium Luxury for about a month now and I’m in love with it ! Awesome vehicle…..but I too would love to be able to find some aftermarket accessories for it

sdonell
    Participant

I’ve been very happy with mine but I do agree with many of the reviews that it could use more power. The absolute best stereo I’ve ever had in any car .

wabbates
    Participant

I have ordered a Premium Luxury about a month ago with no confirmation of a delivery date…. what are other people seeing for time between ordering and delivery?

Boston
    Participant

I get delivery of my 2021 Luxury Platinum tomorrow. I placed my order with the dealer in June 2020, finally!!! Looking forward to it…Black on Black…

Boston
    Participant

I just took delivery of my 2021 Platinum Esacalde, I love it… but there is a burning smell from the exhaust, the dealer said it will burn off…anyone else have this issue?

drjp80
    Participant

yes! Ihad the same smell and it went away in three days. Its the engine burning off the paint and othe rmaterials. Its common

sdonell
    Participant

I noticed something similar but it lasted for just a day. It smelled like the smell of heated brakes but hard to say. It disappeared quickly.

Boston
    Participant

Thanks, I was getting nervous…!!

PeteinSC
    Participant

Pete in NY, mine shows as built, but was caught in the weather in Texas. Don’t have a delivery date yet since it has not left the plant. Hoping to hear soon and take delivery by 2nd week in March…but that’s just my hope!!

PeteinSC
    Participant

Hi Pete in NY, sorry to be so long in getting back to you and have also posted this twice…ugh! Mine was built the weekend just before all hell broke loose with the weather in Texas. It shows on the dealer site as built, but no other status. I am hopeful that as the plant and people of Arlington get back to some sense of normalcy, that I’ll see a status change and delivery by second week in March. That is just me guessing, being hopeful and knowing that once they are built, “normally” they should be at the dealer in 2 to 3 weeks. Good luck!!

wabbates
    Participant

Hi Pete in NY, Mine was built Jan 25 and I still have no word on when it will be delivered… It seems like a very long delay to ship from the plant to the dealer in SC

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 157 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.