Home » Topics » Cadillac Forum » Cadillac Escalade Forum » 2021 Escalade Premium Luxury Platinum

2021 Escalade Premium Luxury Platinum

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Participant

😃 Jeff from Pittsburgh. My dealer called today to confirm that my build was officially accepted by Cadillac today. I am not worried about the process going forward, just glad to know that I am now in the system.

Shari
    Participant

Congratulations Jeff!! I know it’s been an exhausting process!! Cheers to you!

AmandaS
    Participant

Congratulations Jeff!!! I would be say it took me about a month and half to have it built, once mine was accepted.

Participant
    Participant

Shari and Amanda; many thanks! I am now so excited as this is finally going to happen; journey started in February of this year. Can’t wait to hear how you both love those Escalades…..

AmandaS
    Participant

Update: received a call yesterday from the dealership that my Escalade has arrived. However the rims for the onyx package have not. It works out as I had just arrived in Cabo. Hoping to take delivery next week.

AmandaS
    Participant

Hi All,

After waiting 2 weeks on the onyx rims (car was without rims at dealership), I have possession of my Escalade. I am in love, and can say it was definitely worth the wait.

For all still waiting, I know you will just love it as well.

Good luck to all!

Participant
    Participant

Really happy for you Amanda; Jeff from Pittsburgh. It must be an amazing vehicle as the feedback from everyone is positive. Based on comments offered on this site and if nothing changes on my order, mine should be built by the end of this month. Then I am assuming another 4-6 weeks before it arrives at my dealer. Enjoy your ride and all the best.

AmandaS
    Participant

Thanks Jeff! You will be next.

Shari
    Participant

AmandaS ~ Congrats!!! I’m so happy for you!! My car has been built and “bayed” for 6 weeks now, still waiting to be shipped to dealership. They have no timeframe for me but it is built and should be shipped out soon, I hope! So happy for you!!! Enjoy!!

Participant
    Participant

Today is a good day; Jeff from Pittsburgh. As of today, my Escalade has been produced. So, perhaps sometimes in January I will officially get it. Almost close to 1 year from the day I order it to the day I will receive it. Wow!

AmandaS
    Participant

Great news Jeff! Once mine was produced it shipped to the dealer very quickly.

Shari
    Participant

Jeff congrats on the great news!!! My Premium Luxury ESV Escalade was built 10/25 and then moved to Midlothian, Texas where it has been “bayed” for 7 weeks now. My event code has been 4000 for 7 weeks now. Dealer said he doesn’t know why as there is no chip hold or anything like that on my car. So who knows when I will actually see it. Waiting patiently!! So happy for you and AmandaS though!!!

Participant
    Participant

Another great day; Jeff from Pittsburgh. My escalade has shipped and according to my dealer; looks like I will be able to pick it up one day next week. Shari, I hope you also have some good news on the shipment of your’s. Amanda, I hope your are still loving the ride!

Shari
    Participant

Jeff that’s wonderful news!!! YAHOO!!!! Congratulations!!! Unfortunately for me my car is still sitting in Midlothian ,TX. It’s been sitting there for 8 weeks now with no end in sight. Event code is 4B00, “bayed and delayed “ status. Dealer is now telling me he believes it is “missing a part”. It’s definitely not a chip hold he says but it must be missing a part so until they get that resolved my car will sit there.

I am so happy for you though and AmandaS!!! Enjoy your beautiful new Escalade when you get it and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!🎄

AmandaS
    Participant

Great news Jeff! Shari you will hopefully be next.

I am still loving my car, and just received all the new rubber mats today.

I’ve had a couple weird glitches happen, and if it continues will need to take it in, but over all could not be happier with my purchase.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 157 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.