Cadillac Mexico sales decreased 56 percent to 73 units in October 2023 compared to October 2022.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac CT4 sales have not yet commenced in Mexico
- Cadillac CT5 sales have not yet commenced in Mexico
- Cadillac Escalade sales decreased 56.62 percent to 59 units
- Cadillac XT4 sales decreased 78.57 percent to 3 units
- Cadillac XT5 sales decreased 31.25 percent to 11 units
- Cadillac XT6 sales have not yet commenced in Mexico
During the first 10 months of the 2023 calendar year, Cadillac Mexico sales decreased 23 percent to 920 units.
Sales Results - October 2023 - Mexico - Cadillac
|MODEL||OCT 2023 / OCT 2022||OCTOBER 2023||OCTOBER 2022||YTD 2023 / YTD 2022||YTD 2023||YTD 2022|
The Cadillac Society Take
The sharp drop in Cadillac Mexico sales during the month of October not only further deepens the brand’s negative behavior in the country, marking ten consecutive months of contraction, but also represents the highest contraction rate so far this year. In addition, last month’s 73 deliveries is also one of Cadillac’s lowest volume records in the Mexican market.
As usual, the subpar performing in Cadillac Mexico sales during October was the direct result of the fate of the best-selling Cadillac Escalade. The marque’s iconic full-size SUV suffered a huge drop in volume in October, delivering less than half of the units during the same month the year prior. The result continues to sink the Escalade while delivering a blow to Cadillac’s performance.
Likewise, the Cadillac XT4 and XT5 crossovers were all in the red, registering notable double-digit declines last month. This is a product of the low competitiveness of the models, as well as the low levels of inventory available in the Latin country.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac Mexico sales in October 2022, unless noted otherwise
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- Cadillac news
- Running Cadillac sales results
- Cadillac sales results for Q4 2023
- Cadillac sales Q4 2023 USA
- Cadillac Canada sales Q4 2023
- Cadillac China sales Q4 2023
- Cadillac Mexico sales Q4 2023
- Cadillac Mexico sales October 2023 (this page)
- Cadillac Mexico sales November 2022
- Cadillac Mexico sales December 2023