Cadillac sales in the United States increased 7.2 percent to 39,961 units during the third quarter of 2019.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac ATS sales decreased 93.07 percent to 158 units
- Cadillac CT6 sales decreased 31.61 percent to 1,625 units
- Cadillac CTS sales decreased 69.47 percent to 1,128 units
- Cadillac Escalade sales increased 7.88 percent to 10,284 units
- Escalade ESV sales are included in this line item
- Cadillac XT4 sales increased 4138.47 percent to 8,986 units
- Cadillac XT5 sales decreased 18.41 percent to 12,315 units
- Cadillac XT6 sales totaled 4,316 units
- Cadillac XTS sales decreased 71.98 percent to 1,149 units
During the first nine months of the 2019 calendar year, U.S. Cadillac sales increased 2 percent to 115,695 units.
Sales Results - Q3 2019 - USA - Cadillac
|MODEL||Q3 2019 / Q3 2018||Q3 2019||Q3 2018||YTD 2019 / YTD 2018||YTD 2019||YTD 2018|
The Cadillac Society Take
U.S. Cadillac sales increased a healthy amount during the third quarter of 2019, marking the second consecutive quarter during which the luxury automaker has registered positive results in its home market. The results are quite welcome as the brand suffered sustained declines in sales volume over the past three years.
Cadillac’s positive results in Q3 2019 were supported by the solid commercial performance of its utilities. In this sense, the Cadillac XT4 recorded its best quarter to date. In addition, the Escalade increased its sales by 8 percent year-over-year and the all-new XT6 completed its first full quarter on sale. Meanwhile, the XT5 again saw its sales fall significantly, while still remaining the brand’s best-selling model of the brand.
Here’s to hoping that Cadillac will be able to maintain its forward momentum in gaining positive sales over the next few months. Factors working in the brand’s favor include the introduction of such models as the refreshed Cadillac XT5 and better availability of the Cadillac XT6, as well as the beginning of 2020 Cadillac CT5 sales.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to U.S. Cadillac sales for Q3 2018, except when noted
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- Cadillac news
- Running Cadillac sales results
- Third quarter 2019 Cadillac sales results:
- Cadillac sales Q3 2019 USA (this page)
- Cadillac Canada sales Q3 2019
- Cadillac China sales Q3 2019
- Cadillac South Korea sales Q3 2019:
- Cadillac Mexico Q3 2019 sales results: