Cadillac sales in the United States decreased 2.2 percent to 40,551 units during the fourth quarter of 2019.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac ATS sales decreased 90 percent to 83 units
- Cadillac CT5 sales totaled 43 units
- Cadillac CT6 sales decreased 5.1 percent to 2,276 units
- Cadillac CTS sales decreased 60 percent to 966 units
- Cadillac Escalade sales decreased 7.1 percent to 8,889 units
- That total includes Escalade and Escalade ESV sales
- Cadillac XT4 sales totaled 8,895 units
- Cadillac XT5 sales decreased 17.5 percent to 11,168 units
- Cadillac XT6 sales totaled 7,169 units
- Cadillac XTS sales decreased 79 percent to 1,062 units
During the complete 2019 calendar year, U.S. Cadillac sales increased 1 percent to 156,246 units.
Sales Results - Q4 2019 - USA - Cadillac
|MODEL||Q4 2019 / Q4 2018||Q4 2019||Q4 2018||YTD 2019 / YTD 2018||YTD 2019||YTD 2018|
The Cadillac Society Take
U.S. Cadillac sales fell slightly in the fourth quarter, marking an about-face from the positive performance in the second and third quarters of 2019. The negative performance is primarily the result of a labor strike by the UAW, which lasted 40 days and shut down all factories where Cadillac vehicles are produced for the North American market.
The only models to see sales increase were the XT4, XT6 and CT6. The small Cadillac XT4 crossover saw deliveries grow 17 percent to 8,895 units, while the XT6 saw deliveries total 7,169 units for its second full quarter on the market. The performance allowed Cadillac crossover sales to grow 29 percent to 27,232 units.
Meanwhile, the very fist units of the all-new Cadillac CT5 went on sale during the latter part of December, as Cadillac Society exclusively reported.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to U.S. Cadillac sales for Q4 2018, except when noted
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- Cadillac news
- Running Cadillac sales results
- Fourth quarter 2019 Cadillac sales results:
- Cadillac sales Q4 2019 USA
- Cadillac Canada sales Q4 2019
- Cadillac China sales Q4 2019
- Cadillac South Korea sales Q4 2019
- Cadillac Mexico sales Q4 2019