Cadillac Mexico sales decreased 30 percent to 107 units in December 2019 compared to December 2018.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac ATS sales decreased 71.43 percent to 2 units
- Cadillac CTS sales decreased 88.89 percent to 1 units
- Cadillac Escalade sales decreased 30.77 percent to 9 units
- Cadillac Escalade ESV sales decreased 59.18 percent to 20 units
- Cadillac XT4 sales increased 10.53 percent to 42 units
- Cadillac XT5 sales decreased 8.33 percent to 33 units
- Cadillac does not market the CT6 nor XTS in Mexico
During the complete 2019 calendar year, Cadillac Mexico sales decreased 2 percent to 1,110 units.
Sales Results - December 2019 - Mexico - Cadillac
|MODEL||DEC 2019 / DEC 2018||DECEMBER 2019||DECEMBER 2018||YTD 2019 / YTD 2018||YTD 2019||YTD 2018|
The Cadillac Society Take
Cadillac Mexico sales ended 2019 with a negative performance, suffering a sharp double-digit decrease in December. In fact, last month’s contraction represents the worst sales decrease that Cadillac has suffered in Mexico during 2019, exceeding the 22 percent drop in May. This caused year-to-date sales to post a slight decrease compared to 2018 figures.
The negative performance in December is the result of a relatively sharp decrease in Cadillac Escalade sales, which fell from 62 to 29 units year-over-year. In fact, the XT4 was the only Cadillac model to post higher sales volumes, thereby affirming its position as the most popular Cadillac vehicle in the Mexican market, both in December 2019 as well as year-to-date.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac Mexico sales in December 2018, except when noted
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- Cadillac news
- Running Cadillac sales results
- Fourth quarter 2019 Cadillac sales results:
- Cadillac sales Q4 2019 USA
- Cadillac Canada sales Q4 2019
- Cadillac China sales Q4 2019
- Cadillac South Korea sales Q4 2019
- Cadillac Mexico Q3 2019 sales results