Cadillac South Korea sales increased 37 percent to 202 units in July 2019 compared to July 2018.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac ATS sales increased 28.57 percent to 18 units
- The vehicle has been discontinued and is being replaced by the all-new Cadillac CT5 and Cadillac CT4
- Cadillac CT6 sales decreased 44.23 percent to 29 units
- Cadillac CTS sales increased 118.18 percent to 24 units
- The vehicle has been discontinued and is being replaced by the all-new Cadillac CT5 on the low end and Cadillac CT6 on the high end
- Cadillac Escalade sales increased 115.79 percent to 41 units
- Cadillac XT5 sales increased 76.47 percent to 90 units
- Cadillac XT4 sales have not yet commenced in Korea
- The Cadillac XTS and Escalade ESV are not offered in South Korea
In the first seven months of 2019, Cadillac South Korea sales increased 6 percent to 1,050 units.
Sales Results - July 2019 - South Korea - Cadillac
|MODEL||JUL 2019 / JUL 2018||JULY 2019||JULY 2018||YTD 2019 / YTD 2018||YTD 2019||YTD 2018|
The Cadillac Society Take
Cadillac South Korea sales had an excellent July, achieving the highest growth rate during 2019, with an increase of 37.41 percent year-over-year. These positive results were obtained thanks to the fact that four of the five models that Cadillac offers in Korea registered double-digit increases in sales volume during the month, led by the CTS and the Escalade – both of which doubled their sales. For its part, the XT5 also had an outstanding month and strengthens its position as Cadillac’s best-selling model.
Meanwhile, the CT6 was the only model that saw sales volume decrease significantly, which could be caused by decreased availability in the Korean market.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac South Korea July 2018 sales, except when noted
- South Korea sales figures reflect actual vehicle registrations rather than wholesales
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- Cadillac news
- Running Cadillac sales results
- Third quarter 2019 Cadillac sales results:
- Cadillac sales Q3 2019 USA
- Cadillac Canada sales Q3 2019
- Cadillac China sales Q3 2019
- Cadillac South Korea sales Q3 2019:
- Cadillac Mexico Q3 2019 sales results:
- Cadillac Mexico sales July 2019
- Cadillac Mexico sales August 2019
- Cadillac Mexico sales September 2019