Cadillac Canada sales increased 2.56 percent to 3,367 units during the third quarter of 2019 compared to the third quarter of 2018.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac ATS sales decreased 99 percent to 4 units
- Cadillac CT6 sales decreased 35 percent to 35 units
- Cadillac CTS sales decreased 53 percent to 39 units
- The vehicle has been discontinued and is being replaced by the all-new Cadillac CT5 on the low end and Cadillac CT6 on the high end
- Cadillac Escalade sales decreased 11 percent to 460 units while Escalade ESV sales decreased 7 percent to 252 units
- Cadillac XT4 sales totaled 896 units
- Cadillac XT5 sales decreased 24 percent to 1,467 units
- Cadillac XT6 sales totaled 139 units
- Cadillac XTS sales decreased 28 percent to 75 units
In the first nine months of 2019, Cadillac Canada sales decreased 4 percent to 8,903 units.
Sales Results - Q3 2019 - Canada - Cadillac
|MODEL||Q3 2019 / Q3 2018||Q3 2019||Q3 2018||YTD 2019 / YTD 2018||YTD 2019||YTD 2018|
The Cadillac Society Take
The 2.56 percent increase in Cadillac Canada sales during the third quarter was driven by the new XT4 and XT6. Besides the two all-new crossover models, all other models saw double-digit declines in sales volume.
Cadillac is currently undergoing a major transition, replacing two of its sedans – the ATS and CTS – with all-new models – the CT4 and CT5. In addition, the Escalade is about to be replaced by an all-new model by the first half of 2020, while the XT5 is getting a refresh for the 2020 model year.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac Canada sales in Q3 2018, except if noted
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- Cadillac news
- Running Cadillac sales results
- Third quarter 2019 Cadillac sales results:
- Cadillac sales Q3 2019 USA
- Cadillac Canada sales Q3 2019
- Cadillac China sales Q3 2019
- Cadillac South Korea sales Q3 2019:
- Cadillac Mexico Q3 2019 sales results:
- Cadillac Mexico sales July 2019
- Cadillac Mexico sales August 2019
- Cadillac Mexico sales September 2019