Cadillac sales in the United States increased 50 percent to 33,672 units during the third quarter of 2022.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac CT4 sales increased 178.42 percent to 2,581 units
- Cadillac CT5 sales increased 268.81 percent to 2,991 units
- Cadillac Escalade sales decreased 1.7 percent to 9,953 units
- Both regular-length Escalade and Escalade ESV sales are included in this line item
- Cadillac Lyriq sales totaled 36 units
- Cadillac XT4 sales increased 929.63 percent to 5,838 units
- Cadillac XT5 sales increased 31.86 percent to 7,260 units
- Cadillac XT6 sales increased 9.43 percent to 5,013 units
During the first nine months of the 2022 calendar year, U.S. Cadillac sales decreased 0.35 percent to 95,591 units.
Sales Results - Q3 2022 - USA - Cadillac
|MODEL||Q3 2022 / Q3 2021||Q3 2022||Q3 2021||YTD 2022 / YTD 2021||YTD 2022||YTD 2021|
The Cadillac Society Take
After accumulating a full year of consecutive declines, Cadillac sales saw a significant increase in the third quarter of 2022, ending the marque’s extended negative performance in the U.S. market. The notable Q3 improvement represents Cadillac’s first positive quarterly performance in the U.S. market since rising in the second quarter of 2021.
The strong showing was the result of a considerable recovery in inventory levels for most of Cadillac models, with five nameplates posting healthy year-over-year increases. Particular standouts include the Cadillac XT4 as well as large, triple-digit gains seen by the CT4 and CT5 sedans. The XT5 saw healthy growth, while the XT6 was also in the green. Meanwhile, the all-new Lyriq registered its first 36 deliveries in Q3.
In contrast, the Cadillac Escalade was the only Cadillac to see a decline in sales during the third quarter, posting only its second sales decline since the fifth-generation model went on sale. Despite that, the full-size SUV remained the marque’s best-selling model during the quarter.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac sales for Q3 2021, unless noted otherwise
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- Cadillac news
- Running Cadillac sales results
- Q3 2022 Cadillac sales results:
- Cadillac sales Q3 2022 USA (this page)
- Cadillac Canada sales Q3 2022
- Cadillac China sales Q3 2022
- Cadillac South Korea sales Q3 2022
- Cadillac South Korea sales July 2022
- Cadillac South Korea sales August 2022
- Cadillac South Korea sales September 2022
- Cadillac Mexico sales Q3 2022
- Cadillac Russia sales Q3 2022
- Cadillac Russia sales July 2022
- Cadillac Russia sales August 2022
- Cadillac Russia sales September 2022