Cadillac Mexico sales fell 14 percent to 96 units in September 2022 compared to September 2021.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac Escalade sales decreased 22.68 percent to 75 units
- Cadillac XT4 sales increased 140 percent to 12 units
- Cadillac XT5 sales were flat at 9 units
- Cadillac CT4 sales have not yet commenced in Mexico
- Cadillac CT5 sales have not yet commenced in Mexico
- Cadillac XT6 sales have not yet commenced in Mexico
During the first nine months of the 2022 calendar year, Cadillac Mexico sales increased seven percent to 1,032 units.
Sales Results - September 2022 - Mexico - Cadillac
|MODEL||SEP 2022 / SEP 2021||SEPTEMBER 2022||SEPTEMBER 2021||YTD 2022 / YTD 2021||YTD 2022||YTD 2021|
The Cadillac Society Take
The new decline in Cadillac Mexico sales during September deepens the luxury marque’s negative trend in the Latin country, representing the fourth consecutive month of sales being in the red. However, the size of the decrease was less pronounced than it was in prior months, and the 96 deliveries recorded in September represent a slight improvement over the 88 units delivered in August.
The poor performance of Cadillac Mexico sales during September was lower availability of the marque’s most popular model, the Escalade, in both Mexico as well as in the greater North American market. The full-size luxury SUV, which has been Cadillac’s best-selling model in Mexico since the arrival of the current, fifth-generation model, lost 22 units year-over-year during the month. However, the model still maintains healthy pent-up demand in the country due low levels of inventory at dealers.
Once again, the Cadillac XT4 was the marque’s only model that managed to post an uptick in sales, though the results do represent a lower number than the average of the last few months. For its part, the Cadillac XT5 stayed stable with only nine units sold in the Mexican market during the month.
For reasons not yet known, neither the XT6 nor the two Cadillac luxury sedans – the CT4 or CT5 – are offered in Mexico.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac Mexico sales in September 2021, unless noted otherwise
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- Cadillac news
- Running Cadillac sales results
- Q3 2022 Cadillac sales results:
- Cadillac sales Q3 2022 USA
- Cadillac Canada sales Q3 2022
- Cadillac China sales Q3 2022
- Cadillac South Korea sales Q3 2022
- Cadillac South Korea sales July 2022
- Cadillac South Korea sales August 2022
- Cadillac South Korea sales September 2022
- Cadillac Mexico sales Q3 2022
- Cadillac Russia sales Q3 2022
- Cadillac Russia sales July 2022
- Cadillac Russia sales August 2022
- Cadillac Russia sales September 2022