In July 2022, Cadillac CT4 discount offers include a purchase or lease incentive of up to $500 for 2022 model year vehicles. Additionally, 1.9 percent APR financing is also available for 60 months.
It should be noted that none of the discounts offered for the CT4 this month are applicable to the performance-oriented 2022 Cadillac CT4-V or the ultra-high-performance CT4-V Blackwing. However, the discounts may be applied toward the regular CT4 trims, including Luxury, Premium Luxury and Sport. Additionally, all offers are exclusive to 2022 models and do not apply to any remaining 2021 model year vehicles, nor upcoming 2023 model year vehicles.
Cadillac CT4 Incentives
Nationwide Cadillac CT4 discount offers available throughout July 2022 are as follows:
- Purchase Offer: $500 purchase allowance
- Finance Offer: 1.9 percent APR for 60 months
- Lease Offer: $419 per month for 36 months
- Applies to CT4 Premium Luxury and Sport models
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- For lessees of 2017 model year or newer select GM vehicles:
- $3,749 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- $500 incentive available
Interested parties should note that all of the above Cadillac CT4 discount offers will be valid through August 1st, 2022.
It’s worth mentioning that 2022 Cadillac CT4 inventory is currently limited across the United States as a result of the global microchip shortage, which caused CT4 production to be temporarily idled at the Lansing Grand River plant in Michigan in 2021 and earlier in 2022. What’s more, 2023 CT4 production recently began, meaning that the 2022 model year is no longer in production.
Cadillac CT4 Pricing
For reference, here are the applicable 2022 CT4 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,195 destination charge:
- Luxury – $35,090
- Premium Luxury – $39,990
- Sport – $41,190
- Must take delivery by August 1st, 2022 unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Cadillac CT4 discount offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offers might not be available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Cadillac Society will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Quick Silver 1
You can’t sell what isn’t available to sell.
As a senior citizen , I’v always owned one performance car. I dont understand why cadillac does not offer special incentives for customers to buy a ct-4 V or ct-5 V. Two cadillac dealers in Denver would not deal on the V models. So the three guys who also wanted to buy one are looking for other performance brand vehicles. We loved the model, maybe we will try other cadillac dealers. Thanks for reading our comments.