Cadillac Russia sales increased 700 percent to 208 units in April 2021 compared to April 2020.
Last month, individual model performance of Cadillac Russia sales were not available, but we do have the following information:
- Cadillac currently offers the following vehicles in Russia: Escalade, XT4, XT5 and XT6
- The brand’s best-selling model in the country is the Escalade, closely followed by XT5 midsize crossover
- The XT4 is the latest Cadillac to launch in Russia
During the first four months of 2021 calendar year, Cadillac Russia sales increased 116 percent to 817 units.
Sales Results - April 2021 - Russia - Cadillac
|MODEL||APR 2021 / APR 2020||APRIL 2021||APRIL 2020||YTD 2021 / YTD 2020||YTD 2021||YTD 2020|
The Cadillac Society Take
Cadillac Russia sales increased substantially in April, marking a significant recovery from April 2020 – which was the first full month of stay-at-home orders due to COVID-19 in Russian market. The large increase strengthens Cadillac’s position as the flagship brand of its parent company in Russia, further consolidating that performance in each of the first four months of the 2021 calendar year.
Although sales figures for individual models are currently not available due to inconveniences presented by the COVID-19 pandemic, we do know that the recovery in Cadillac Russia sales was supported by growth in the marque’s three utility vehicles, particularly the XT5 and the recently-launched XT4. Both crossovers had pent-up demand due the global health crisis, preventing them from having optimal inventory levels in the country.
Incidentally, Cadillac’s best-selling model is the fourth-generation Escalade, which is still on sale in the local market.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac Russia sales in April 2020, unless noted otherwise
- Russia sales figures reflect actual vehicle registrations rather than wholesales
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- Cadillac news
- Running Cadillac sales results
- Q2 2021 Cadillac sales results:
- Cadillac sales Q2 2021 USA
- Cadillac Canada sales Q2 2021
- Cadillac China sales Q2 2021
- Cadillac South Korea sales Q2 2021
- Cadillac South Korea sales April 2021
- Cadillac South Korea sales May 2021
- Cadillac South Korea sales June 2021
- Cadillac Mexico sales Q2 2021
- Cadillac Russia sales Q2 2021
- Cadillac Russia sales April 2021 (this page)
- Cadillac Russia sales May 2021
- Cadillac Russia sales June 2021