Cadillac South Korea sales totaled 144 new vehicles in February 2019, a decrease of less than 1 percent – or two units – compared to February 2019.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac ATS sales decreased 44 percent to 5 units; Cadillac discontinued the ATS Sedan after the 2018 model year, leaving the ATS Coupe and ATS-V as the only ATS offerings
- Cadillac CTS sales increased 31 percent to 17 units
- Cadillac CT6 sales decreased 4.41 percent to 65 units
- Cadillac XT5 sales increased 10 percent to 33 units
- Cadillac Escalade sales decreased 7.7 percent to 24 units
- Cadillac does not market the XTS nor the Escalade ESV in South Korea
In the first two months of 2019, Cadillac South Korea sales decreased a slight 0.35 percent to 281 units.
Sales Results - February 2019 - South Korea - Cadillac
|MODEL||FEB 2019 / FEB 2018||FEBRUARY 2019||FEBRUARY 2018||YTD 2019 / YTD 2018||YTD 2019||YTD 2018|
The Cadillac Society Take
After a notable uptick in October 2018, a 5 percent decline in November 2018, a precipitous drop in December, and a stabilization in January, Cadillac South Korea sales stabilized more in February. The development isn’t particularly welcome news, but it does give the luxury car brand the ability to work from a solid base as it kicks off the biggest product offensive in its history.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac February 2018 sales, except if noted
- Cadillac South Korea sales figures represent vehicle registrations rather than raw sales volume