Cadillac South Korea sales totaled 137 new vehicles in January 2019, an increase of less than 1 percent – or one unit – compared to January 2019.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac ATS sales decreased 15 percent to 11 units; Cadillac discontinued the ATS Sedan after the 2018 model year, leaving the ATS Coupe and ATS-V as the only ATS offerings
- Cadillac CTS sales increased 87.5 percent to 15 units
- Cadillac CT6 sales increased 10.6 percent to 73 units
- Cadillac XT5 sales decreased 18 percent to 23 units
- Cadillac Escalade sales decreased 28 percent to 15 units
- Cadillac does not market the XTS nor the Escalade ESV in South Korea
Sales Results - January 2019 - South Korea - Cadillac
|MODEL||JAN 2019 / JAN 2018||JANUARY 2019||JANUARY 2018|
The Cadillac Society Take
After a notable uptick in October, a 5 percent decline in November, and a precipitous drop in December, South Korean Cadillac sales stabilized in January. The development is welcome news, since it gives the luxury car brand the ability to work from a stable base as it kicks off the biggest product offensive in its history.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac January 2018 sales, except if noted
- Cadillac South Korea sales figures represent vehicle registrations rather than raw sales volume