Cadillac Mexico sales increased 300 percent to 108 units in April 2021 compared to April 2020.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac CTS sales were flat at 0 units
- Cadillac CT4 sales have not yet commenced in Mexico
- Cadillac CT5 sales have not yet commenced in Mexico
- Cadillac Escalade sales increased 700 percent to 72 units
- Cadillac XT4 sales increased 157.14 percent to 18 units
- Cadillac XT5 sales increased 63.64 percent to 18 units
- Cadillac XT6 sales have not yet commenced in Mexico
- The Cadillac CT6 was never offered in Mexico
During the first four months of the 2021 calendar year, Cadillac Mexico sales increased 69 percent to 357 units.
Sales Results - April 2021 - Mexico - Cadillac
|MODEL||APR 2021 / APR 2020||APRIL 2021||APRIL 2020||YTD 2021 / YTD 2020||YTD 2021||YTD 2020|
The Cadillac Society Take
Cadillac Mexico sales jumped substantially in April, marking a strong recovery from the low sales volume recorded during the same month last year. The substantial increase was caused by April 2020 being the first full month of stay-at-home orders in Mexico caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, causing dealerships and other retail outlets to close.
With these results, April becomes the sixth consecutive month of gains for Cadillac Mexico sales. The luxury marque has been performing very well thanks to the all-new 2021 Cadillac Escalade, which has become its best-selling model in Mexico. In fact, sales of the full-size luxury SUV rocketed 700 percent in April and 402 percent during the first four months of 2021.
Despite being overshadowed by the performance of the Escalade, the Cadillac XT4 and XT5 crossovers also posted gains in April, marking their first gains so far this year.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac Mexico sales in April 2020, unless noted otherwise
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- Cadillac news
- Running Cadillac sales results
- Q2 2021 Cadillac sales results:
- Cadillac sales Q2 2021 USA
- Cadillac Canada sales Q2 2021
- Cadillac China sales Q2 2021
- Cadillac South Korea sales Q2 2021
- Cadillac South Korea sales April 2021
- Cadillac South Korea sales May 2021
- Cadillac South Korea sales June 2021
- Cadillac Mexico sales Q2 2021
- Cadillac Russia sales Q2 2021
- Cadillac Russia sales April 2021
- Cadillac Russia sales May 2021
- Cadillac Russia sales June 2021