Cadillac Korea sales totaled 152 new vehicles in March 2019. The results represent an increase of nearly 18 percent, or 23 units, compared to March 2018.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac ATS sales decreased 44 percent to 5 units
- Cadillac discontinued the ATS Sedan after the 2018 model year, leaving the ATS Coupe and ATS-V as the only ATS offerings
- Cadillac CTS sales increased 24 percent to 26 units
- Cadillac CT6 sales decreased 9.62 percent to 57 units
- Cadillac XT5 sales increased 7.69 percent to 42 units
- Cadillac Escalade sales decreased 175 percent to 22 units
- Cadillac XT4 sales have not yet begun in South Korea
- Cadillac does not market the XTS nor the Escalade ESV in South Korea
In the first three months of 2019, Cadillac South Korea sales increased 5.35 percent to 433 units.
Sales Results - March 2019 - South Korea - Cadillac
|MODEL||MAR 2019 / MAR 2018||MARCH 2019||MARCH 2018||YTD 2019 / YTD 2018||YTD 2019||YTD 2018|
The Cadillac Society Take
Cadillac Korea sales saw their first notable increase in four months. The last time sales of the luxury car brand increased a noteworthy amount was in October 2018. After that, Cadillac Korea sales declined in November 2018 and in December 2018, followed by a stabilization in January as well as in February. The development is welcome news, and we expect sales to get even better as the all-new Cadillac XT4 comes to the South Korean market later this year.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac Korea March 2018 sales, except if noted
- Cadillac Korea sales figures represent vehicle registrations rather than raw sales volume
- Cadillac Korea sales are comprised of South Korean sales volume, as Cadillac does not do business in North Korea at the time of this writing