Throughout May 2023, a Cadillac CT4 discount offers $500 toward the lease of the luxury sedan. Meanwhile, a separate offer entailing low-interest financing is also available this month.
It’s important to note that all of this month’s offers are once again applicable exclusively toward the purchase or lease of a 2023 model year vehicle, and exclude any remaining 2022 or 2021 model year luxury sedans.
Cadillac CT4 Incentives
Nationwide Cadillac CT4 discount offers available throughout May 2023 in the U.S. are as follows:
- Financing offer: 3.44 percent APR financing for 36 months
- Lease offer: $500 allowance
- $389 per month for 36 months
- $3,989 due at signing
- Excludes CT4-V and Premium Luxury models
- For lessees of 2018 model year or newer non-GM vehicles for at least 30 days prior to new vehicle sale
Interested parties should note that, in order to take advantage of the aforementioned Cadillac CT4 discount, customers much take delivery before May 31st, 2023. Additionally, all aforementioned offers once again exclude the ultra-high-performance Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing.
While incentives are more attractive this month than in prior months, they are still a bit conservative. This is likely due to Cadillac electing to keep incentives for the luxury sedan low in light of healthy demand.
Production of the 2023 Cadillac CT4 commenced in July 2022 at the Lansing Grand River plant in Michigan.
Cadillac CT4 Pricing
For reference, here are the applicable 2023 Cadillac CT4 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,195 destination charge:
- Luxury – $35,790
- Premium Luxury – $40,690
- Sport – $41,890
- Must take delivery by May 31st, 2023 unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Cadillac CT4 discount offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offers might not be available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Cadillac Society will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.