Cadillac Mexico sales increased 29 percent to 90 units in January 2022 compared to January 2021.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac CT4 sales have not yet commenced in Mexico
- Cadillac CT5 sales have not yet commenced in Mexico
- Cadillac Escalade sales increased 126.32 percent to 86 units
- Cadillac XT4 sales decreased 83.33 percent to 3 units
- Cadillac XT5 sales decreased 92.86 percent to 1 units
- Cadillac XT6 sales have not yet commenced in Mexico
- The Cadillac CT6 was never offered in Mexico
Sales Results - January 2022 - Mexico - Cadillac
|MODEL||JAN 2022 / JAN 2021||JANUARY 2022||JANUARY 2021|
The Cadillac Society Take
Following a brief interruption to the brand’s strong growth trajectory in the local market during November and December of 2021, Cadillac Mexico sales returned to post healthy growth in January. The luxury marque kicked off the 2022 calendar year with strong business performance in Mexico, where it currently only a reduced lineup consisting of three utility vehicles. The performance was led by strong performance of the Escalade full-size luxury SUV, which saw an increase in local unit availability in January.
Accounting for 95 percent of Cadillac Mexico sales, the Escalade continued to strengthen its position as the best-selling and most important Cadillac vehicle in the Mexican market. In fact, the Escalade posted a significant triple-digit increase in sales volume during January thanks to a healthy improvement in available inventory.
Meanwhile, local sales of the Cadillac XT4 and XT5 crossovers continued to fall, with drastic contractions that reduced their presence to a minimum. Not helping matters is the fact that the XT6 has not yet gone on sale in Mexico.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac Mexico sales in January 2021, unless noted otherwise
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- Cadillac news
- Running Cadillac sales results
- Cadillac sales results for Q1 2022:
- Cadillac sales Q1 2022 USA
- Cadillac Canada sales Q1 2022
- Cadillac China sales Q1 2022
- Cadillac South Korea sales Q1 2022
- Cadillac South Korea sales January 2022
- Cadillac South Korea sales February 2022
- Cadillac South Korea sales March 2022
- Cadillac Mexico sales Q1 2022
- Cadillac Russia sales Q1 2022
- Cadillac Russia sales January 2021
- Cadillac Russia sales February 2021
- Cadillac Russia sales March 2022