Several Cadillac XT5 discount offers are available to those interested in the luxury crossover in September 2023. These include up to $1,000 toward a lease, or low-interest financing plus a generous cash allowance.
All of the incentives this month are applicable toward 2024 and 2023 model year vehicles; any remaining 2022 model year XT5 are excluded.
Cadillac XT5 Incentives
The following list contains all Cadillac XT5 discount and incentive offers available in September 2023.
- Purchase Offer: $1,500 purchase allowance
- Finance Offer: 2.9 percent APR financing for 36 months + $1,000 when financing with Cadillac Financial + $500 purchase allowance
- Lease Offer: $1,000 lease incentive
- Applies to 2024 Cadillac XT5
- Must take delivery by September 5th, 2023
Interested parties should note that all of the aforementioned Cadillac XT5 discount offers will be valid through October 2nd, 2023.
As Cadillac Society previously reported, 2023 Cadillac XT5 production has already wrapped up at the Spring Hill plant in Tennessee to make way for assembly of the 2024 model year, which kicked off back in June.
The incoming 2024 XT5 does not boast any major changes for the North American market, as it will be a continuation of its first generation XT5 before the luxury crossover is discontinued for the 2024 model year. As a reminder, the outgoing XT5 will be indirectly replaced by the new Cadillac Lyriq electric luxury crossover.
Cadillac XT5 Pricing
For reference, here are the 2023 Cadillac XT5 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $1,195 destination charge included:
- Luxury – $45,590
- Premium Luxury – $51,340
- Sport – $58,490
- Must take delivery by October 2nd, 2023 unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Cadillac XT5 discount offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offers might not be available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Cadillac Society will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.