Several Cadillac XT4 discount and incentive offers are available during June 2023, including $2,250 toward a lease of the luxury crossover, low-interest financing plus a $500 discount, or a purchase allowance of up to $1,000.
All of this month’s offers are solely applicable toward the 2023 model year, and exclude any remaining 2022 model year vehicles. Offers are also not available for the forthcoming, fully-refreshed 2024 XT4.
Cadillac XT4 Incentives
Nationwide Cadillac XT4 discount and incentive offers during June 2023 are as follows:
- Purchase Offer: $1,000 purchase allowance
- Finance Offer: 2.9 percent APR for 36 months + $500 purchase allowance
- Lease Offer: $379 per month for 36 months
- Applies to 2023 XT4 Luxury (base) models
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- For lessees of 2018 model year or newer non-GM vehicles:
- $3,579 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- $2,250 incentive available
The above Cadillac XT4 discount offers will be valid through July 5th, 2023.
It’s worth noting that production of the 2023 Cadillac XT4 has concluded, as production of the refreshed 2024 Cadillac XT4 commenced at the Cadillac Fairfax plant in Kansas in April. The forthcoming 2024 XT4 delivers revamped styling at the front and rear fascias, but perhaps the most newsworthy upgrade is that of the cockpit, which has been completely revamped.
Cadillac XT4 Pricing
For reference, below are the 2023 Cadillac XT4 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,195 destination charge.
- Luxury – $37,490
- Premium Luxury – $41,390
- Sport – $41,990
- Must take delivery by July 5th, 2023 unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Cadillac XT4 discount offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offers might not be available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Cadillac Society will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.