Cadillac Escalade discount offers for the all-new, fifth-generation model continue to be non-existent during October 2021, with no manufacturer incentives available whatsoever. That is in stark contrast to the situation throughout the majority of the 2020 calendar year, when the luxury marque offered up to $9,500 in cash back on units of the outgoing, 2020 model year Escalade.
Cadillac Escalade Incentives
For reference, here’s a list of every Cadillac Escalade discount offered during the 2020 calendar year as well as thus far in 2021:
2020 Calendar Year
- January – $9,000 Cashback Rebate
- February – $9,000 Cashback Rebate
- March – $9,500 Cashback Rebate
- April – $9,500 Cashback Rebate
- May – $9,000 Cashback Rebate
- June – $9,500 Cashback Rebate
- July – $9,500 Cashback Rebate
- August – $9500 Cashback Rebate
- September – $9,500 Cashback Rebate
- October – $9,500 Cashback Rebate
- November – $9,500 Cashback Rebate
- December – $9,500 Cashback Rebate
2021 Calendar Year
- January – $9,500 Cashback Rebate on 2020 Escalade (last-gen)
- February – $9,500 Cashback Rebate on 2020 Escalade (last-gen)
- March – No Incentives
- April – No Incentives
- May – No Incentives
- June – No Incentives
- July – No Incentives
- August – No Incentives
- September – No Incentives
Cadillac Escalade Pricing
Below, we’ve included the 2021 Escalade and 2021 Escalade ESV trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, which include the $1,695 destination charge.
- Luxury – $77,890
- Premium Luxury – $84,890
- Sport – $87,590
- Premium Luxury Platinum – $102,290
- Sport Platinum – $102,290
2021 Escalade ESV
- Luxury – $80,490
- Premium Luxury – $87,290
- Sport – $89,890
- Premium Luxury Platinum – $104,290
- Sport Platinum – $104,290
The lack of 2021 Cadillac Escalade discount offers in September (and during prior months) is the result of extremely strong demand for the Escalade, resulting in substantial gains in sales volume. Hence, it’s almost unnecessary for Cadillac to incentivize sales of a product that’s in high demand yet short supply.
Cadillac completely overhauled the 2021 Escalade, placing it on an all-new platform, giving it an all-new exterior and interior, a revised trim level structure, and new powertrain options. Additionally, the full-size luxury SUV features exclusive, first-to-market technologies, including a curved Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) screen, the first AKG automotive audio system and Cadillac’s acclaimed Super Cruise driver assistance technology.
Want to stay up to date on all things Cadillac? Then be sure to subscribe to Cadillac Society for Cadillac Escalade news and around-the-clock Cadillac news coverage. We also invite you to join the latest discussions in our Cadillac forums.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Cadillac Society will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.