A Cadillac Escalade incentive offers $9,500 off MSRP on all 2020 Escalade models in December 2020. Meanwhile, another incentive for current eligible lessees offers $2,000 towards the lease of a 2020 Escalade.
It’s worth noting that the automaker recently launched the all-new, 2021 Cadillac Escalade, with units of the next-generation SUV beginning to arrive at dealer lots. However, the luxury brand is not yet offering any incentives on the new model this month.
Cadillac Escalade Incentives
Nationwide Cadillac Escalade incentives during the month of December 2020 are as follows:
- Featured Discount Offer: $9,500 cash allowance
- Featured Lease Offer: $2,000 towards the lease for current eligible lessees
- Must be a current lessee of a 2015 model year or newer GM vehicle though GM Financial or a current lessee of a 2015 model year or newer non-GM vehicle for at least 30 days prior to the new vehicle sale
- National Cadillac lease – $789 per month for 36 months
- Applies to Escalade 4WD Luxury
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $10,249 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
The aforementioned Cadillac Escalade discount offers are available through January 4th, 2021.
For reference, here are the applicable 2020 Escalade and Escalade ESV trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, which include a destination charge of $1,295:
- Standard – $76,490
- Luxury – $82,090
- Premium Luxury – $86,490
- Platinum – $93,590
Cadillac Escalade ESV:
- Standard – $79,490
- Luxury – $85,090
- Premium Luxury – $89,490
- Platinum – $96,590
- Must take delivery by January 4th, 2021.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Cadillac Escalade discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Cadillac Society will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Want to stay up to date on all things Cadillac? Then be sure to subscribe to Cadillac Society for Cadillac Escalade news and around-the-clock Cadillac news coverage. We also invite you to join the latest discussions in our Cadillac forums.