During September 2021, Cadillac CT4 discount offers include a cashback rebate of up to $500 for 2021 CT4 models. Meanwhile, 0.9 percent APR financing is also available for up to 72 months, and may be combined with the cashback rebate of $500. Additionally, Cadillac is offering a $500 rebate toward the lease of most 2021 CT4 sedans to current eligible non-GM lessees.
To clarify, none of the discounts available this month apply to the recently-released Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing model. However, they can be applied to CT4-V and CT4 models. Additionally, all offers are exclusive to 2021 models and do not apply to any remaining 2020 CT4 units.
Cadillac CT4 Incentives
Nationwide Cadillac CT4 discount offers during September 2021 are as follows:
- Purchase Offer: $500 purchase allowance
- Finance Offer: 0.9 percent APR for up to 72 months + $500 purchase allowance
- Lease Offer: $419 per month for 36 months
- Applies to CT4 Premium Luxury RWD
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- For lessees of 2016MY or newer non-GM vehicles:
- $3,309 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- $500 cash incentive available
Interested parties should note that all of the above Cadillac CT4 discount offers will be valid through September 30th, 2021.
Cadillac CT4 Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 CT4 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,195 destination charge:
- Luxury – $34,590
- Premium Luxury – $38,790
- Sport – $39,890
- CT4-V – $46,090
- Must take delivery by September 30th, 2021, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Cadillac CT4 discount offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offers might not be available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Cadillac Society will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Quick Silver 1
Why is it when I see pictures of a CT4/5 they always show the over-sized license plate like in the Chinese marketplace?
Oh, I forgot…that is where Mary and GM are focusing now for sedans instead of the U.S. market where they think everybody wants a CUV, SUV or a pick-up. NOT!!!!!!!
I think you’re on to something.