A Cadillac XT6 discount offers up to $3,250 off the price of the three-row luxury crossover during May 2021. Additionally, the offer can be combined with interest-free financing for well-qualified buyers on all 2021 XT6 models. Meanwhile, a slightly more generous $3,750 cash allowance is available to buyers who forego the special interest offer.
Additionally, Cadillac is offering $2,000 towards the lease of 2021 XT6 models for current eligible lessees of non-GM vehicles.
All of the aforementioned offers are available nationwide. It’s also worth noting that the automaker is no longer offering manufacturer rebates for remaining 2020 units.
Cadillac XT6 Incentives
The nationwide Cadillac XT6 discount offers in May 2021 are as follows:
- Featured Discount Offers:
- $2,500 cash allowance + $1,250 competitive cash = $3,750 total cash allowance
- Featured Finance Offers:
- 0 percent APR for up to 72 months + $2,000 cash allowance + $1,250 competitive cash = $3,750 total cash allowance
- Featured Lease Offers: $459 per month for 36 months
- Applies to 2021 XT6 Premium Luxury FWD
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $4,609 due at signing for current lessees of 2016 model year or newer non-GM vehicles (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- $2,000 lease incentive for current eligible lessees of non-GM vehicles
Interested parties should note that the above Cadillac XT6 discount offers will run through June 1st, 2021, while the lease offer is set to run thru the end of June.
Cadillac XT6 Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 XT6 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $995 destination charge included:
- Luxury – $49,240
- Premium Luxury – $54,140
- Sport – $58,640
- Must take delivery by June 1st, 2021, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Cadillac XT6 discount offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offers might not be available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Cadillac Society will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Have had a 2022 XT6 on order since September. Do not understand the delay. Any advice.
I am located in Sandusky ohio and our dealer is Bauman in Port Clinton, Ohio.