Cadillac Mexico sales totaled 152 new vehicles in December 2018, a decrease of 9.5 percent compared to December 2017.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac ATS sales decreased 65 percent to 7 units, as the ATS Sedan has been discontinued
- Cadillac CTS sales increased 12.5 percent to 9 units
- Cadillac XT4 sales totaled 38 units
- Cadillac XT5 sales decreased 20 percent to 36 units
- Cadillac Escalade sales decreased 66.67 percent to 13 units
- Cadillac Escalade ESV sales decreased 12.5 percent to 49 units
- Cadillac does not market the XTS nor the CT6 in Mexico
In the complete 2018 calendar year, Cadillac Mexico sales decreased 17.41 percent to 1,134 units.
Sales Results - December 2018 - Mexico - Cadillac
|MODEL||DEC 2018 / DEC 2017||DECEMBER 2018||DECEMBER 2017||YTD 2018 / YTD 2017||YTD 2018||YTD 2017|
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac Mexico sales in December 2017, except if noted
More Cadillac Sales
- December 2018 Cadillac salesÂ results
- Cadillac USA December 2018 salesÂ results (available quarterly)
- Cadillac China December 2018 salesÂ results (available quarterly)
- Cadillac Canada December 2018 salesÂ results
- Cadillac Russia December 2018 sales results
- Cadillac Mexico December 2018 sales results
- Cadillac Korea December 2018 salesÂ results
Make all Caddies as quite as can be, watch sales climb back up.