A total of 142 new Cadillacs were reported delivered in South Korea in April 2018, an increase of 29 percent compared to April 2017 sales. The increase comes after a down March for Cadillac in South Korea, two months of record-setting sales in January and February, as well as a record-setting 2017.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac ATS sales decreased 66.67 percent to 9 units
- Cadillac CTS sales decreased 46.67 percent to 16 units
- Cadillac CT6 sales increased 110.71 percent to 59 units
- Cadillac XT5 sales increased 52 percent to 38 units
- Cadillac Escalade sales totaled 20 units
Cadillac does not market the XTS nor the Escalade ESV in South Korea.
In the first four months of 2018, Cadillac South Korea sales increased 36.54 percent to 553 units.
Sales Results - April 2018 - South Korea - Cadillac
|MODEL||APR 2018 / APR 2017||APRIL 2018||APRIL 2017||YTD 2018 / YTD 2017||YTD 2018||YTD 2017|
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac April 2017 sales, except as noted
- Cadillac South Korea sales figures represent retail sales and exclude fleet sales