Luxury crossover shoppers have of a handful of Cadillac XT4 discounts and incentives available to them during September 2023, including up to $1,500 toward a lease of a refreshed 2024 XT4, or low-interest financing plus a purchase allowance toward 2023 models.
Cadillac XT4 Incentives
Nationwide Cadillac XT4 discount and incentive offers during September 2023 are as follows:
- Purchase Offer: $1,500 purchase allowance
- Finance Offer: 2.9 percent APR for 36 months + $500 purchase allowance
- Lease Offer: $1,500 lease incentive
- Applies to 2024 Cadillac XT4
- Must be a current lessee of a 2018 model year or newer non-GM vehicle for at least 30 days prior to new vehicle sale
Note that all offers and deals are applicable toward the 2023 and 2024 model years, and are not able to be applied toward the purchase of any remaining 2022 model year vehicles.
Interested parties should note that the aforementioned Cadillac XT4 discount offers will remain valid through October 2nd, 2023.
It’s worth noting that production of the 2023 Cadillac XT4 is officially through, as assembly of the refreshed 2024 Cadillac XT4 kicked off at the Cadillac Fairfax plant in Kansas back in April.
Looking ahead, the refreshed 2024 XT4 treats the luxury crossover to revamped front and rear fascias for a fresh look. The cockpit also boasts a refreshed design, now featuring a 33-inch screen from the Lyriq.
Cadillac XT4 Pricing
For reference, below are the 2023 Cadillac XT4 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,195 destination charge.
- Luxury – $37,490
- Premium Luxury – $41,390
- Sport – $41,990
- Must take delivery by October 2nd, 2023 unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Cadillac XT4 discount offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offers might not be available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Cadillac Society will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.